Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AverageJoesGym

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AverageJoesGym

  1. Corbin has had the ball almost the whole game. They were stopped on downs deep in Warrior territory. Southwestern's touchdown came on a kickoff return.
  2. They'd definitely draw a bigger crowd than will be there tomorrow.
  3. That was in the days of the sub-districts. It was actually Somerset, Corbin, Middleboro and Wayne County. I know my 8th grade and freshman years Somerset, Corbin and Middleboro were all ranked and only one could go to the playoffs.
  4. Somerset did it in their win against Hazard. The starting quarterback went out with an injury and the Jumpers went to the wildcat the rest of the way.
  5. I was in 8th grade. That is the biggest crowd I've ever seen at a Somerset game. Tony Massey took one about 70 yards on the 80s version of a zone read. Corbin scored and went for 2 but couldn't complete the pass. The teams played most of the rest of the game between the 30s. Great game. Was Dunkum the quarterback for Corbin?
  6. It was in 82 that Corbin won state. In 83 it was Ft. Knox and 84 was Newport Catholic. Somerset drilled Corbin at Corbin late in the season in 82 but didn't get into the playoffs after dropping a 28-27 contest at Boyle County.
  7. No. Not even a little bit.
  8. Do you have the link to watch it? I didn't see it on their website.
  9. He's probably got a Danville voodoo doll and plays Anchors Away on his iPod while he works out. Dudes got a serious case of Admiral Envy.
  10. I would say not. It isn't a very imposing schedule the rest of the way.
  11. Well you picked both Southwestern and Boyle against Danville you might as well keep your record perfect at a big donut for 3.
  12. He's not worried about Danville, remember?
  13. Pulaski will be without their starting quarterback in this one. I think that removes any chance for them to be competitive against the Cardinals. The Maroons struggled on offense vs Harlan County with 2 of their touchdowns coming via the return game. I'll take Scott County 42-14.
  14. This is a surprise isn't it? Russell County is 1-21 over the last 2 seasons.
  15. Peyton Hatcher was credited with the recovery for the touchdown.
  16. Mason Country snapped the ball over the QB's head and Somerset recovered it in the end zone for the TD. 14-7 Somerset.
  17. I got a Akorn Kamado for Christmas and I've been working on perfecting my smoking technique. I haven't tried a brisket yet because I wanted to get to where I could consistently keep the temperature where I want it. I went from a 4 hour smoke to an 8 hour smoke and finally managed to keep 2 whole Boston Butts between 225-275 for a full 12 hours. The key to me seems to be how you place the charcoal. Building it like a volcano with a hole in the center and lighting it from the bottom center allowed me to slowly bring it up to heat. The last batch turned out perfect. The first few were okay but didn't quite get as tender as I wanted but I think I've got it down now.
  18. But they are split up now, right?
  19. If it didn't go in why the reaction from the player under the basket and the letter asking for the win to be awarded to the shooting team? It went in. It's okay to admit that you were wrong.
  20. See post 3. My son played for EKU the past 4 seasons. They can give partial scholarships.
  21. As CoachJ said they can. My son was on an academic scholarship that covered his room and board. He received a "book scholarship" from the football team that was enough to cover his books while he was the long snapper at EKU the last 4 years.
  22. Here's a good video detailing a lot about what is and isn't a travel:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Nvnsy3Ivw
  23. Correct. They did away with the American A and AA designation.
  24. EKU is D-I. They are FCS. The SEC etc is D-I FBS.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.