Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard @ Somerset

Who wins? 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you got in this one?

Hoping Jumpers get back on track with a win Friday Night.

Good measuring stick for Hazard since Beechwood just played Somerset last Friday. Somerset needs to execute a little better on offense and stay disciplined - cut back on the penalties and do your job. Don't lose focus and become frustrated if you get behind. I think Hazard wins this one.

  • Author
Good measuring stick for Hazard since Beechwood just played Somerset last Friday. Somerset needs to execute a little better on offense and stay disciplined - cut back on the penalties and do your job. Don't lose focus and become frustrated if you get behind. I think Hazard wins this one.

 

I agree. Hazard faces another solid team on the road again after a solid team beats them the week before. Somerset will score points at home and I honestly think these teams are what I call a mirror image of one another. I will make my prediction a little later on this game.

  • Author

This is the Wymt game of the week.

Fletcher for Hazard is a beast.

 

Hazard - 21

Somerset - 20

There are games on the Somerset schedule that are the "50/50" games that they won or lost by a small margin last year. Hazard, Rockcastle, Lexington Christian.

 

Somerset needs to win these games and they'll probably not be favored in any.

 

I think Somerset wins and its really close.

24-21

  • Author

Can we get a poll in this thread?

Can we get a poll in this thread?

 

Yes

Beautiful Day in Somerset for Football...looking to be around 80 degrees at Kickoff and clear night forecast. Safe travels for all of those making the way over from Hazard tonight.

  • Author

Glad for this one to be the wymt game of the week.... I can't wait for this one to get started....

Glad for this one to be the wymt game of the week.... I can't wait for this one to get started....

 

Do you have the link to watch it? I didn't see it on their website.

Do you have the link to watch it? I didn't see it on their website.
I think go to their site and go to the streaming tab...should be on there at 7:30
  • Author

Livestream

 

Try that... Let me know if it works.. If not I will send a link when I get home..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.