Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A #7 Pulaski County vs 6A #6 Scott County

Who wins? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What are your predictions for next Friday's showdown?

Maroon aren't close to what they were the last couple years. They are going to have trouble stopping the run, they are to small. Like any good program, they have had several good classes, but last year's class was special. The slide backwards begins now.

I saw on Facebook Pulaski QB is going to be out for several games. I don't think will be the shootout last season's game was.

 

Pulaski D will need to have a huge game this week.

Pulaski did what they were supposed to do in the opening week and beat Harlan County 26-14. However the Maroons will have their work cut out for them this week as the Scott County Cardinals come to town. Scott County rolled in the opening week, beating Tates Creek 47-20. Can the Maroons hang with the 6A powerhouse?

I'm going to say no. I believe Pulaski County is going to take a big loss in this one. Scott County just has too much firepower. Good luck to the Maroons though. I'll be rooting for you guys!

Pulaski will be without their starting quarterback in this one. I think that removes any chance for them to be competitive against the Cardinals. The Maroons struggled on offense vs Harlan County with 2 of their touchdowns coming via the return game. I'll take Scott County 42-14.

Pulaski will be without their starting quarterback in this one. I think that removes any chance for them to be competitive against the Cardinals. The Maroons struggled on offense vs Harlan County with 2 of their touchdowns coming via the return game. I'll take Scott County 42-14.

 

Joe, what happened to him?

Collarbone

 

Man I hate that. Kid works all offseason to get ready for the year and one hit and he's out for a while with injury. But the game we love isn't "tiddly winks"; it is a tough hard nosed one and injuries are just a part of it.

 

Hope he recovers soon!

Collarbone

 

Is this the third straight season with a collarbone injury for a Pulaski QB?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.