Corbin 28 Danville 7

thunder1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@thunder1 lotion is handy

Kudos to Corbin. They dominated Danville tonight. The game was never in doubt.

Danville had a fumble lost and an interception lost. They had approximately 15 high snaps, 3 that went over Dampier's head. Speed wasn't a factor as Corbin had plenty.

The Redhounds are legit. They aren't Belfry good but they are good

As for the game 4 bad snaps for ads cost them around 80 tds. Two dropped interceptions. Danville didn't show up still hungover from Boyle game and hats off to Corbin they wanted it.

Don't get mad, get better!

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 14

All we heard all week was how GREAT Danville was, Corbin man handled them tonight, and they shut all the SPEED you claim to have down. They got out played and out coached. Maybe Danville ain't as great as people think they are.

Maybe you have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm not going to judge. Danville is still great, they were just out-played by another great team tonight.

Don't get mad, get better!

No ones mad it's just fun to call you out. You weren't there so all you know is hearsay. Corbin is better than any team Danville will play all year. They are very well coached and when you don't make plays you don't beat good teams. This will make the ads better in the long run.

Corbin looked very good and they'll be a serious contender in 3A. Ads need to use the bye week to get those high snaps under control if they want Dampier to operate out of the shotgun. I pointed out how those snaps were a big issue in the Boyle game and the Ads have yet to get it fixed.

Corbin's defense is legit and are very quick to the ball. I'm interested to see how they fare against Southwestern next week, a team that is usually big and strong up front.

The snap problem will throw the timing of an offense off, Corbin struggled with the same problem last year. I'm sure the Ads will correct it and I expect them to make a good playoff run this year.

This was obviously a big road win over a very good Danville team, who didn't play quite up to their potential, but I'm sure the Hounds were part of that equation as well.