Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin/Danville predictions

Who Wins? 64 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

One of the best games in the state this weekend matches two top five teams in their respective classes. Who wins?

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Danville by at least 14....Maybe more, a lot more.

Haven't seen Corbin play but I know Danvilles speed is always a problem

I havent' seen Corbin play yet but I'll say Danville by a running clock.

I picked Danville but they have to have a good week of practice and not have a letdown after the emotional win over Boyle County. They should beat Corbin but they can't just show up and beat them. Corbin isn't a bad team.

I havent' seen Corbin play yet but I'll say Danville by a running clock.

 

Danville putting a running clock on Corbin would be way way more surprising than them putting a running clock on Boyle County.

I havent' seen Corbin play yet but I'll say Danville by a running clock.

 

You can't be serious! the #2 team in 3A will not have a running clock put on them. Corbin is better than Boyle and Southwestern. Their speed didn't hurt them last year in Corbin, and I don't see it hurt them this year. This Corbin team is better than last year's team. Danville has a hard time stopping the run, and Corbin will pound it all night.

Danville by two touchdowns!

Corbin's offense must control the tempo of the game.

 

I doubt Corbin will be able to stop Danville's offense. Dampier is great and they have so much talent and speed spread all over, the Ads will do what they do best, isolate their speed 1 on 1 against Corbin. If you miss a tackle.....Touchdown Admirals.

Would Danville put a running clock on Louisville Central?

 

If they can put one on an overrated Boyle County team, they could put one on an overrated Central team as well.

 

Danville spanked Corbin 20-0 last year at Corbin. I believe Danville will win by at least that much this year. Maybe not a running clock, but a spankin nonetheless.

You can't be serious! the #2 team in 3A will not have a running clock put on them. Corbin is better than Boyle and Southwestern. Their speed didn't hurt them last year in Corbin, and I don't see it hurt them this year. This Corbin team is better than last year's team. Danville has a hard time stopping the run, and Corbin will pound it all night.

 

You shouldn't question me. You are 0-for-2 seasons in your picks regarding Danville.

  • Author

A running clock would surprise me, but I think Danville wins by three touchdowns.

You shouldn't question me. You are 0-for-2 seasons in your picks regarding Danville.

Can we get an amen! Wireman you're one of the few that see what I see in Danville. I think they are a program, not a team that is getting better each every week. For those who are not paying attention Clay has gotten the ship going in the right direction and full go. This team will only get better week after week.

That being said I think the ads win 34-17. With Corbin making it closer late due to fatigue by the ads just as southwestern did.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.