64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I havent' seen Corbin play yet but I'll say Danville by a running clock.

You can't be serious! the #2 team in 3A will not have a running clock put on them. Corbin is better than Boyle and Southwestern. Their speed didn't hurt them last year in Corbin, and I don't see it hurt them this year. This Corbin team is better than last year's team. Danville has a hard time stopping the run, and Corbin will pound it all night.

Corbin's offense must control the tempo of the game.

I doubt Corbin will be able to stop Danville's offense. Dampier is great and they have so much talent and speed spread all over, the Ads will do what they do best, isolate their speed 1 on 1 against Corbin. If you miss a tackle.....Touchdown Admirals.

Would Danville put a running clock on Louisville Central?

If they can put one on an overrated Boyle County team, they could put one on an overrated Central team as well.

Danville spanked Corbin 20-0 last year at Corbin. I believe Danville will win by at least that much this year. Maybe not a running clock, but a spankin nonetheless.

You can't be serious! the #2 team in 3A will not have a running clock put on them. Corbin is better than Boyle and Southwestern. Their speed didn't hurt them last year in Corbin, and I don't see it hurt them this year. This Corbin team is better than last year's team. Danville has a hard time stopping the run, and Corbin will pound it all night.

You shouldn't question me. You are 0-for-2 seasons in your picks regarding Danville.

You shouldn't question me. You are 0-for-2 seasons in your picks regarding Danville.

Can we get an amen! Wireman you're one of the few that see what I see in Danville. I think they are a program, not a team that is getting better each every week. For those who are not paying attention Clay has gotten the ship going in the right direction and full go. This team will only get better week after week.

That being said I think the ads win 34-17. With Corbin making it closer late due to fatigue by the ads just as southwestern did.