Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin/Danville predictions

Who Wins? 64 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Should be a good one.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Danville 35 to 14, Corbin will have no answer for Danville's speed and passing attack. The ADS will load the box and shut Corbin's ground game down.

I'm doing some advanced scouting

 

image.jpg

Everybody that thinks Corbin is going to run the ball all night is wrong. Lets not forget that Corbin has thrown for 550 yards in 3 games. Danville seems to give up a lot in the passing game so far! Giving up 673 yards in 3 games. That's a lot!! We'll see how it goes, but for everybody saying a running clock or blowout will be wrong IMO!

Everybody that thinks Corbin is going to run the ball all night is wrong. Lets not forget that Corbin has thrown for 550 yards in 3 games. Danville seems to give up a lot in the passing game so far! Giving up 673 yards in 3 games. That's a lot!! We'll see how it goes, but for everybody saying a running clock or blowout will be wrong IMO!

 

I hate to tell them but Corbin's best Offensive threat is Sizemore passing to AJ Moore

 

I think a lot of people have last year's game stuck in their head when Corbin couldn't snap the football and were basically forced to run the ball the only times the snap got back to the QB.

 

I think Corbin's Offense is going to give Danville some issues. Once they learned to snap the ball they actually developed a team with several Offensive weapons.

 

With all that said I just simply like Danville's L.O.S. presence more and think Dampier is a dandy throwing the ball and he has four weapons who can keep the chains moving.

I don't think Corbin can stop Danville so that leaves the question...is Corbin explosive enough to score 35 points on Danville?

I don't think Corbin can stop Danville so that leaves the question...is Corbin explosive enough to score 35 points on Danville?

 

I personally dont think so

 

I think they have enough to put up 3-4 TD's, but I don't think they can beat Danville in a race to 30 personally.

One thing to add, a lot of the passing yards against Danville came late in games. Southwestern really hit them hard late with a few big pass plays. I think Danvilles defense takes another step forward this week as well

Watched some film on Danville and their secondary is not very good. I think Corbin will have success throwing the ball. Also, seems like all Danville players cramp up a lot and has to miss some snaps. That being said I still like Corbin to win this game with a balanced offense running and passing the ball.

Watched some film on Danville and their secondary is not very good. I think Corbin will have success throwing the ball. Also, seems like all Danville players cramp up a lot and has to miss some snaps. That being said I still like Corbin to win this game with a balanced offense running and passing the ball.

 

I think it's funny that you watched film.

I think it's funny that you watched film.

He's trying to learn give him a break!

I think it's funny that you watched film.

 

He's probably got a Danville voodoo doll and plays Anchors Away on his iPod while he works out. Dudes got a serious case of Admiral Envy.

How many interceptions does Danvilles secondary have. They had one guy with 3 or 4 last week. Pretty sure they have at least 6-7. That's pretty good in 3 games.

Yeah the secondary does have some work to do but they also turn you over so it's not like they are terrible.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.