64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everybody that thinks Corbin is going to run the ball all night is wrong. Lets not forget that Corbin has thrown for 550 yards in 3 games. Danville seems to give up a lot in the passing game so far! Giving up 673 yards in 3 games. That's a lot!! We'll see how it goes, but for everybody saying a running clock or blowout will be wrong IMO!

Everybody that thinks Corbin is going to run the ball all night is wrong. Lets not forget that Corbin has thrown for 550 yards in 3 games. Danville seems to give up a lot in the passing game so far! Giving up 673 yards in 3 games. That's a lot!! We'll see how it goes, but for everybody saying a running clock or blowout will be wrong IMO!

I hate to tell them but Corbin's best Offensive threat is Sizemore passing to AJ Moore

I think a lot of people have last year's game stuck in their head when Corbin couldn't snap the football and were basically forced to run the ball the only times the snap got back to the QB.

I think Corbin's Offense is going to give Danville some issues. Once they learned to snap the ball they actually developed a team with several Offensive weapons.

With all that said I just simply like Danville's L.O.S. presence more and think Dampier is a dandy throwing the ball and he has four weapons who can keep the chains moving.

I don't think Corbin can stop Danville so that leaves the question...is Corbin explosive enough to score 35 points on Danville?

I personally dont think so

I think they have enough to put up 3-4 TD's, but I don't think they can beat Danville in a race to 30 personally.

Watched some film on Danville and their secondary is not very good. I think Corbin will have success throwing the ball. Also, seems like all Danville players cramp up a lot and has to miss some snaps. That being said I still like Corbin to win this game with a balanced offense running and passing the ball.

Watched some film on Danville and their secondary is not very good. I think Corbin will have success throwing the ball. Also, seems like all Danville players cramp up a lot and has to miss some snaps. That being said I still like Corbin to win this game with a balanced offense running and passing the ball.

I think it's funny that you watched film.