64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can we get an amen! Wireman you're one of the few that see what I see in Danville. I think they are a program, not a team that is getting better each every week. For those who are not paying attention Clay has gotten the ship going in the right direction and full go. This team will only get better week after week.

That being said I think the ads win 34-17. With Corbin making it closer late due to fatigue by the ads just as southwestern did.

clear your messages out of your inbox. I can't send you a private message

@thunder1 be my guest Friday night. Crow is on me

You have high hope for your Ads just like last year. they won't put a running clock on Corbin. Corbin will pound the ball all night on Danville, and their QB is just as good as Dampier. You might be eating your own crow after the game Friday night!

You have high hope for your Ads just like last year. they won't put a running clock on Corbin. Corbin will pound the ball all night on Danville, and their QB is just as good as Dampier. You might be eating your own crow after the game Friday night!

Their QB isn't on the same level as Dampier. You can mark that down. Dampier is a top 5 QB in the state of Kentucky (all levels).

Running clock or not, Danville is going to once again show that you know nothing about their team Friday night.

I picked the Ads in the poll but........

Both teams have good young coaches who really do a good job getting most out of their respective teams. I think that Corbin is working to be more hardnosed in hopes of meeting Belfry with a trip to the finals on the line. I would not be surprised to see Corbin win this game but I think that like Campbell Field Danville is a tough place to play. Clevenger being from Danville takes a ton of pride in his team, Haddix not being from Corbin is even more dangerous wanting to build his resume, so I look for both coaches to pull out all the plugs and go for it all in this game.

Ads---35

Hounds 27

Hopefully Corbin has fixed the center/QB exchange problem that they had for a good portion of last season. If they fumble as many times as they did last year(10 or so) against Danville, the Ads will win going away.

Corbin is not very big defensively, but possibly have the quickest defense that I have seen at Corbin in I don't know how long. Offensively, it all depends on the line, which has played well at times and not so well at other times.

It will be interesting to see if Corbin sticks with their platoon system or if they will play some players both ways against the Ads.

It should be a pretty close game if both teams play close to their potential.

I honestly can't see Danville winning by a running clock! I can see Danville winning if they do not have a let down after a big rivalry blowout last week. IMO if this game were played in Corbin I would say Corbin wins! Being played in Danville will make a big difference, but I do think it is a close game.. Could be wrong!

Corbin 27

Danville 35