Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin/Danville predictions

Who Wins? 64 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Give me Danville, I really hope its their year.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Looked up the matchup on Calpreps, which typically does a pretty good job predicting game scores. They are predicting a 26-20 win for Danville. I think it will be a wider margin, but something interesting to consider going into tomorrow night.

I personally am excited to see the game Friday night. Then the BBQ Festival and college football Saturday. Then a Triple G fight Saturday night and the NFL Sunday.

 

Can I get an amen?

I'm doing some advanced scouting

 

[ATTACH]57806[/ATTACH]

 

Did you make a stop at the Rootbeer Stand when you were by there?

Really wish I could have gotten off tomorrow early enough to come down. My dad is meeting my uncle and they are watching. Guess I'll be taking in another game closer to home.

 

I think it should be competitive, but believe Danville will win by at least ten.

Did you make a stop at the Rootbeer Stand when you were by there?

 

I scoped it out. I'll definitely be visiting there soon

‏@KYHighFootball 19h19 hours ago

TOP OVERALL PASSING LEADER

 

Zack Dampier (Danville)

 

*52/73 – 887 Yards – 13 TDs – 2 INTs – 296 YPG

I had the spread right Corbin by 21. But both scored 1 touchdown less. Her is an observation. Danville cannot play with the top teams in 3A. And they are not 17th in the state. But they are a top 2A team. But they will not beat Louisville Christian or Desales. And they will not be Boyle County the next 3 years. Danvill has a lot to look forward to. But there are a lot of teams in Kentucky better than them. Corbin is good and they should make a run.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.