Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gowildcats12

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gowildcats12

  1. Anyone heard that Caleb Boyd and Jayden Steward got dismissed?
  2. I think this one will be closer then expected , Holmes will be fired up and ready to play But In the 2nd half the tomcats will pull away
  3. Okay. Makes more sense now
  4. Mason scrimmage Paris last season and won 28/0
  5. Mason county played & beat Casey county , Paris & west Jess in scrimmages before the season started before some of players for MC started to go down, they was beating a Paris team comfortably who ran the scoreboard up on the polar bears , I understand it was early in the season and teams fix things but just throwing that out there
  6. Wandale Robinson will still be fun to watch in this game ! Kid is scary good
  7. Henry for mason county had a 102 yd pick six called back still an awesome return !
  8. I think they meant bourbon vs rowan
  9. MC needs everyone to be healthy for the trip to Ashland and they may show you what they’re made of .
  10. Landen Prather , Leevi dunaway, Austin Blake & one of their linemen
  11. Holmes who has looked much improved lately invites a really really banged up mason co team to town without atleast 3 starters . Who you got?
  12. I haven’t watch Johnson central play but they seem to just demolish every team in their way .. what makes them?
  13. Yes , I seen him on the sideline midway through the 3rd with ice on his knee.
  14. Scott run game will be too much, I expect this too be a shootout . Scott-47 Bourbon-40
  15. Doesn’t surprise me , Mason was overlooking Harrison because of their record . I guarantee Holmes and mason won’t be a close game next week
  16. I haven’t seen a post about this game and I figured it’s because Harrison co is 0-7 , but mason co coming off two losses in a roll , could harrison possibly steal this one ?
  17. Key injuries / inactives Austin Blake - DB/WR leads MC in interceptions Heard this kid is suspended from school Shane Sizemore - TE/MLB injured in the 1st q against bourbon big loss for a team that doesn’t have that much depth. hopefully nothing serious Jaylen lofton - WR/DB/OLB Concussion . One of leaders on mason county’s team. Mason county is missing key guys that’s really going to hurt them with playoffs approaching . IMO this the best 3-3 team in 4A who could be very easily be 6-0 .
  18. I really do believe greenup can compete in this game but JC will pull away though 42-20 with two late scores
  19. Agree they are just one step away from being who they want to be .
  20. Danville will win and it won’t be close.... MY OPINION
  21. I heard starting QB and couple wideouts will be back , if that’s the case I’m going to change my prediction to Bourbon - 30 Mason- 17

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.