Everything posted by Gowildcats12
-
Mason County
Anyone heard that Caleb Boyd and Jayden Steward got dismissed?
-
Holmes at #2 Ashland (4A First Round)
I think this one will be closer then expected , Holmes will be fired up and ready to play But In the 2nd half the tomcats will pull away
-
Mason County at #3 Johnson Central (4A First Round)
Jc-40 Mc-26
-
Paintsville 38 Fleming County 6
Okay. Makes more sense now
-
Paintsville 38 Fleming County 6
Wow.
-
3A/4A Game of the Week: 3A #1 Belfry vs. 4A #3 Johnson Central
Jc will bounce back this week 30-24
-
Mason County 28 Grant County 8
Mason scrimmage Paris last season and won 28/0
-
Mason County 28 Grant County 8
Mason county played & beat Casey county , Paris & west Jess in scrimmages before the season started before some of players for MC started to go down, they was beating a Paris team comfortably who ran the scoreboard up on the polar bears , I understand it was early in the season and teams fix things but just throwing that out there
-
3A #3 Boyle County vs. #9 Western Hills
Wandale Robinson will still be fun to watch in this game ! Kid is scary good
-
100-yard pick-six -- twice
Henry for mason county had a 102 yd pick six called back still an awesome return !
-
Mason County 20 Holmes 16
I think they meant bourbon vs rowan
-
Mason County 20 Holmes 16
MC needs everyone to be healthy for the trip to Ashland and they may show you what they’re made of .
-
10/13 Mason County at Holmes
Landen Prather , Leevi dunaway, Austin Blake & one of their linemen
-
10/13 Mason County at Holmes
Holmes who has looked much improved lately invites a really really banged up mason co team to town without atleast 3 starters . Who you got?
-
What makes Johnson Central so unbeatable?
I haven’t watch Johnson central play but they seem to just demolish every team in their way .. what makes them?
-
Mason County 54 Harrison County 48 (2OT)
Yes , I seen him on the sideline midway through the 3rd with ice on his knee.
-
4A #9 Scott vs. Bourbon County
Scott run game will be too much, I expect this too be a shootout . Scott-47 Bourbon-40
-
Mason County 54 Harrison County 48 (2OT)
Doesn’t surprise me , Mason was overlooking Harrison because of their record . I guarantee Holmes and mason won’t be a close game next week
-
Mason at Harrison predictions
I haven’t seen a post about this game and I figured it’s because Harrison co is 0-7 , but mason co coming off two losses in a roll , could harrison possibly steal this one ?
-
Bourbon County 27 Mason County 26
Key injuries / inactives Austin Blake - DB/WR leads MC in interceptions Heard this kid is suspended from school Shane Sizemore - TE/MLB injured in the 1st q against bourbon big loss for a team that doesn’t have that much depth. hopefully nothing serious Jaylen lofton - WR/DB/OLB Concussion . One of leaders on mason county’s team. Mason county is missing key guys that’s really going to hurt them with playoffs approaching . IMO this the best 3-3 team in 4A who could be very easily be 6-0 .
-
4A #1 Johnson Central vs. Greenup County
I really do believe greenup can compete in this game but JC will pull away though 42-20 with two late scores
-
Bourbon County 27 Mason County 26
Agree they are just one step away from being who they want to be .
-
2A #1 Danville vs. 6A Tates Creek
Danville will win and it won’t be close.... MY OPINION
-
Mason County vs. Bourbon County
I heard starting QB and couple wideouts will be back , if that’s the case I’m going to change my prediction to Bourbon - 30 Mason- 17
-
How many of the 1A Top 10 lose this week?
Raceland and Paris