Everything posted by HHSDad
-
Holmes off the court encounter.
:thumb:
-
State Tournament Format
:thumb:
-
Holmes 67 Scott 66 (OT)
You've been hanging with Michael Phelps again?
-
LCD or Plasma tv?
This is especially true if you're not watching HDTV, BluRay or playing games on the TV. 1080 on a large screen with a normal definition signal looks crappy (pixilated).
-
Would Your School's Fans Do This?
If this experience keeps just one kid out of adult prison, I'm all for it.
-
Would you rather get a ring and not play?
Been there, done that. Didn't play much, but it was pretty cool being on your school's first state championship team and its only football state championship. BTW, my ring was stolen about 30 years ago.
-
Back to Back for everyone???
:thumb:
-
Who Ya' Rootin' For?
:ylsuper:
-
Is baseball the best sport in Kentucky?
Not even close to being the best Kentucky sport.
-
Should a team keep 11 Juniors?
In other words, you were answer shopping.
-
Should a team keep 11 Juniors?
The best 12 players make up the team.
-
New Playoff System, Like or Dislike?
Personally, I think we should go back to the Dickinson System. :creepy: :sssh:
-
Cannon Banned?
My son works the cannon at Ohio U. The cannon is crewed by the ROTC and they take their duties very seriously. I think they usually have a loader, swabber, rammer, battery captain and several others whose job is simply to make sure that no one is in the line of fire. The cannon doesn't fire until everyone gives a thumbs up.
-
Dixie Heights/Holmes updates
Was Holmes aware that the game was tonight?
-
School websites
Yes Yes Getting better http://covschools.us/education/components/sectionlist/default.php?sectiondetailid=6103&PHPSESSID=ab8b77ea6b2d8aac3b3d0f0f84f9b5b4
-
You write the caption.
Jimmy was the leading rusher for his junior high football team for the 6th consecutive year.
-
You write the funny caption #8
NOW will you please tie your shoelaces???
-
You write the funny caption #4
I believe I can fly!
-
You write the funny caption #2
Son, put your helmet back on. We can't have that kind of ugly out here.
-
Highlands 70 Holmes 6
As a Holmes fan, I believe that the only obligation Highlands had was to get their non-starters in so they could get some game time. I'd never tell my reserves not to score.
-
How about a 16 team playoff now that we have 6 classes
I think we should start the playoffs in August, so everyone has a chance.
-
Who said it?
:lol: You took my answer!
-
Baseball Rules Question - Runner Interference
Makes sense now.
-
Baseball Rules Question - Runner Interference
Forgive my lack of knowledge, but, wasn't he only obstructed from reaching 2nd safely? So if he made the turn at 2nd and proceeded to third, he'd be on his own. Fire away.
-
Gas prices in your city...How much???
I saw that price increase on Saturday and immediately took both my cars to the Shell station where gas was still $3.89.