Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Ya' Rootin' For?

Featured Replies

HHS!

 

 

Birds, don't get caught up in the "all-star named me not you" garbage. FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND!! It don't mean a thing, if you ain't got that RING! do-wop, do-wop, do wop! :banana: Besides, no one guy does it alone it takes ALL pulling TOGETHER to be STATE CHAMPS! 18 is on the horizon....GO AND GET IT!!

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HHS!

 

 

Birds, don't get caught up in the "all-star named me not you" garbage. FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND!! It don't mean a thing, if you ain't got that RING! do-wop, do-wop, do wop! :banana: Besides, no one guy does it alone it takes ALL pulling TOGETHER to be STATE CHAMPS! 18 is on the horizon....GO AND GET IT!!

 

 

:thumb:18:thumb:

I'm rooting for all Northern KY teams!

HHS!

 

 

Birds, don't get caught up in the "all-star named me not you" garbage. FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND!! It don't mean a thing, if you ain't got that RING! do-wop, do-wop, do wop! :banana: Besides, no one guy does it alone it takes ALL pulling TOGETHER to be STATE CHAMPS! 18 is on the horizon....GO AND GET IT!!

 

:fight::dancingpa

I'm rooting for all Northern KY teams!

 

Me too! (But especially NCC since I have a player!)

  • Author

For those "not in the know", the rallying cry on the Highlands parent/student busses during these playoffs has been "WHO 'YA ROOTIN' FOR?" to which all fans within earshot would yell "HHS"! It's an old cheer used "back in the day". OF COURSE we want ALL NKY teams to come home champions. Feel free to steal the cheer. It's taken on a life of its own...kind of like a secret society password!

For those "not in the know", the rallying cry on the Highlands parent/student busses during these playoffs has been "WHO 'YA ROOTIN' FOR?" to which all fans within earshot would yell "HHS"! It's an old cheer used "back in the day". OF COURSE we want ALL NKY teams to come home champions. Feel free to steal the cheer. It's taken on a life of its own...kind of like a secret society password!

In that case, let me be the first not in the know to say, Heck, I'd like to see Hazard win one.:D

HHS!!!!!!

 

GO BIRDS BRING HOME #18 :dancingpa:ylsuper::banana:

First I'm rooting for my EKY brethren, Hazard, Breathitt County, and Bell County.

 

In the other games, I'd like to see Fort Campbell win another one for their dads and moms who are fighting overseas and serving here in our military.

 

In 5A, I'm pulling for Highlands

 

In 6A, I really don't have a preference, but I'm a sucker for a Cinderella story, so I'll be for Simon Kenton in that one. (sorry rockmom, don't shoot me)

Let me be the first to say I'm pulling for all the Mountain teams, Hazard, Bell, and Breathitt!

Wanting ALL of NKY to WIN this weekend!

I root for all private schools (Trinity and NCC). I will also root for Fort Thomas and Beechwood. All four of these schools have great tradition.

I will be rooting for Hazard in the Class A championship game. I also admire the Beechwood tradition and program (both are 2nd to none) but I would like to see Hazard win this one.

HHS!!!

 

Bring home #18!!!

 

 

I'll also be rooting for Beechwood, SK, and of course Highlands Catholic. :D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.