Cannon Banned?

ddky1970

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The cannon at Scott County went off and injured a fireman or policeman infront of it after a Cardinal TD. This happened during the Madison Central game.

This used to be a potential problem, but since they moved the cannon to the "Birds Nest", anyone standing in front of it now would find that the cannon going off would be the least of their problems...the 40 foot drop poses a much larger hazard.

This used to be a potential problem, but since they moved the cannon to the "Birds Nest", anyone standing in front of it now would find that the cannon going off would be the least of their problems...the 40 foot drop poses a much larger hazard.

I prefer "elevated bunker"...

I am thinkin' the greatest danger and risk of injury is the cannon crew, with cannon, falling through the roof and into the visiting team's locker room. Some of them boys weigh more than the cannon! ;)

Well Duh, who in their right mind stands infront of a cannon.:confused:

:lol: Stupid refs, mostly. Your boys shot my hat clean off as I ran by one time!

I miss Boom and the boys on the sideline, but I for one am glad that they moved the battery to higher ground. Makes it harder to hit a moving target!