Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the caption.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can............

I'm taking my ball and going home.

I don't have a caption, but #30 and #1 look like they won't no part of him. :lol::lol:

I don't have a caption, but #30 and #1 look like they won't no part of him. :lol::lol:

They're moral support only, and not stupid.

I don't have a caption, but #30 and #1 look like they won't no part of him. :lol::lol:

 

You're right, I never paid attention to that.:thumb:

Alright Billy Bob, This play is for you. It's called the hook and latter.

 

**Varsity Blues**

"There's 4 of us and only 1 of him, .... I think we're outnumbered."

I don't have a caption, but #30 and #1 look like they won't no part of him. :lol::lol:

 

:lol: :lol: :thumb:

The kid hanging on to the ball: "With the price of gas so high, Dad said we need to combine trips..."

Alright Billy Bob, This play is for you. It's called the hook and latter.

 

**Varsity Blues**

 

:thumb:

"Take up football, play with some kids your own age and size", yeah thanks Dad. "Mom was right, should be playing fall baseball".

Jimmy was the leading rusher for his junior high football team for the 6th consecutive year.

Jimmy was the leading rusher for his junior high football team for the 6th consecutive year.

 

:lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.