Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hutton1

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hutton1

  1. If Dixie's run defense struggles like they did in the 2nd half vs CC, than this game could be a close. Dixie wins by 2 scores.
  2. Marshall is starting at CB, and I believe he'll be getting touches at rb too
  3. My first time getting out to see Weyer, I was expecting a lot more. Pretty disappointed. Dropped open passes, once CovCath got physical he laid off and forced bad shots, idk how much the injury caused but I was expecting more.
  4. Wow! How much did Ohmer have? You
  5. Any stats for Justin Wade of Calvary?
  6. Curious to see how Mullins will perform in a Newport uniform.
  7. Any individual stats?
  8. I sure hope Holmes will be better than this as the season moves forward. Henry Clay is good ball club!
  9. Have any stats yet? Curious about Wade from Calvary.
  10. Scott is definitely a run first team, so if they can get the pass game going a little bit, they could pull out a win.
  11. Happy to see Scott finally getting it done in the playoffs!
  12. Leon Marshall from Turkey Foot. Running Back, headed to Scott next year. Only played 3 games this year until he went out with an injury. Good break away speed, almost refuses to go down, can be shifty. Outplayed both running backs from SV. Hammack & Marshall are the top 2 backs in NKY Middle School IMO.
  13. Tough loss for Holmes.
  14. Newports backcourt will be nice if he's eligible.
  15. This might one of those years where Holmes loses in the 1st round of Regionals. I'm hoping they make a nice run like last year. Always an exciting team in NKY. Expecting McClendon to be one of the most exciting player in the Region.
  16. I'm hoping to see SK in the State Championship. Idk if they could pull out a win, but it would be nice to see there again.
  17. He's a very exciting player. He's a hard worker, he'll be back & ready for High School.
  18. Expect Campbell to play SV, winner more than likely wins the ship.
  19. Deondre should be starting in my eyes, London is having a streaky season. He's very underrated, hard to tackle, hard runner.
  20. Totally agree with NewCath's ranking, I forgot Jacob Smith was out against Scott, he would've been a huge game changer with both offense's struggling. With Highlands, I'd honestly go with Beechwood ahead of them & I just dont see them as a .500 team, a team like that shouldn't be top 5. But they have played some tough competition, it's just the games aren't even close. This isn't a usual Highlands team, I feel like the only reason their still top 5 regardless of the competition they've played is because their Highlands.
  21. I clearly states my reasoning for both my concerns. Don't get worked up, the convo was resolved. As I've said before, I look forward to these rankings every week.
  22. If SK's defense can continue to produce like their offense, then they can definitely compete & make a nice playoff run.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.