Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie/Campbell County Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Dixie's run game is gonna be tough to stop in this one. I think it depends on the Dixie D, how quick they can gel. I'm thinking the Dixie defense will bend but I don't think it breaks, I'm going Dixie by a possession.

The Dixie Heights Colonels finished 6-6 in 2016, falling to Fern Creek in the 2nd round of the 5A playoffs. The Campbell County Camels went 4-8 and lost in the 2nd round of the 6A playoffs to Simon Kenton.

 

The last time they met was October 10th 2014, Dixie Heights won 43-0.

 

Who gets the fast start in 2016, the Camels or the Colonels?

Probably one the the better teams at Campbell County in the last couple years. Camels by a touchdown.

This is one of the most interesting opening week games. Both these teams have believers that this will be a really good year and both have people who doubt they are as good as the believers think they are. Both teams appear to have the pieces in place for a good year, but there is a bit of mystery. This game is a great opportunity for both of these teams to make an early statement to everyone about how good they are.

Are there two threads for this?

CCHS by double digits!

Who is the qb and rb for Dixie?

 

FF74, you seem to know a lot about the other two Kenton football programs, I'm surprised you don't know anything about Dixie.

  • Author
FF74, you seem to know a lot about the other two Kenton football programs, I'm surprised you don't know anything about Dixie.

 

Dixie graduated a lot last year. Inkniw they have some big linemen.

  • Author
FF74, you seem to know a lot about the other two Kenton football programs, I'm surprised you don't know anything about Dixie.

 

Brandon Barker is probably the starting rb. Anyone know if Leon Marshall is the starting qb?

Campbell County has won 5 games in the last 2 seasons and the Camels struggle this year. Campbell County front 7 on defense will be better but the secondary is weaker this year. Offensively Austin Hoeh struggles throwing with accuracy so teams will play 8 in the box to stop Alex Dowds and a good running game. I see Dixie winning by 7.

Campbell County has won 5 games in the last 2 seasons and the Camels struggle this year. Campbell County front 7 on defense will be better but the secondary is weaker this year. Offensively Austin Hoeh struggles throwing with accuracy so teams will play 8 in the box to stop Alex Dowds and a good running game. I see Dixie winning by 7.

 

Austin Hoeh has looked very good in 7's and the scrimmage this past Friday. He looks very comfortable and is making good decisions. Passing game will be a strength.

Brandon Barker is probably the starting rb. Anyone know if Leon Marshall is the starting qb?

 

Marshall is starting at CB, and I believe he'll be getting touches at rb too

  • Author
Marshall is starting at CB, and I believe he'll be getting touches at rb too

 

He is listed as a qb.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.