Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A Playoff Projections

Featured Replies

The first district games have been played. Time for an early projection of the 6A playoffs. Winners BOLD

Round 1:

REGION 1

#1 McCracken Co. vs #4 Ohio Co

#2 North Hardin vs #3 Daviess Co

#2 Henderson Co. vs #3 Meade Co.

#1 Central Hardin vs Muhlenburg Co.

 

REGION 2

#1 Male vs #4 J-Town

#2 Ballard vs #3 Manual

#2 St. Xavier vs #3 Eastern

#1 Trinity vs #4 PRP

 

REGION 3

#1 Ryle vs #4 Butler

#2 Campbell Co vs #3 Conner

#2 Cooper vs #3 Boone Co

#1 Simon Kenton vs # 4 Seneca

 

REGION 4

#1 Scott Co vs #4 GR Clark

#2 Madison Central vs #3 Bryan Station

#2 Henry Clay vs #3 Tates Creek

#1 Lafayette vs #4 Dunbar

 

Round 2

Region 1

McCracken vs Daviess

Henderson vs C. Hardin

 

Region 2

Male vs Manual

Trinity vs St. X

 

Region 3

Ryle vs Conner

S Kenton vs Cooper

 

Region 4

Scott Co vs Bryan Station

Henry Clay vs Lafayette

 

Regionals

1

McCracken vs C Hardin

 

2

Male vs Trinity

 

3

S Kenton vs Ryle

 

4

Scott Co vs Lafayette

 

Semi Finals

McCracken vs Trinity

Scott Co vs S Kenton

 

Championship

Scott Co vs Trinity

 

Comments? Anyone else care to project?

  • Replies 68
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If CH is healthy they'll beat McCracken.

  • Author

And let me go on the record I HATE ALL OF THE REMATCHES IN THE FIRST ROUND GAMES.

You might flip flop X and Manual in the 2 and 3 spots. I would love it because T would get home field in the 1st and 2nd round. Just saying, Manual is still undefeated and they can beat anyone in this state on any given night. Your prediction is solid - spot on....but that 2 and 3 spot might change between X and Manual.

Bryan Station will throttle Henry Clay. I'm not sure why you have them listed as the three seed and Henry Clay as the 2.

This is awesome, appreciate the work and I am keeping to reference back do. Wish someone would do this for all the classes for those of us that are wayyyy to lazy to compile on our own....

  • Author
You might flip flop X and Manual in the 2 and 3 spots. I would love it because T would get home field in the 1st and 2nd round. Just saying, Manual is still undefeated and they can beat anyone in this state on any given night. Your prediction is solid - spot on....but that 2 and 3 spot might change between X and Manual.

 

I thought about that. I also thought about flipping Manual and PRP and putting Manual in the 4 slot. In the end I see Manual undefeated at this point with only 1 "signature", that being against Central. X is still X so I see them beating Manual in a close one, although they play at Manual, that could be enough to do it.

 

I thought about that. I also thought about flipping Manual and PRP and putting Manual in the 4 slot. In the end I see Manual undefeated at this point with only 1 "signature", that being against Central. X is still X so I see them beating Manual in a close one, although they play at Manual, that could be enough to do it.

 

Given how both teams have played this year I would have to think that this is the year Manual finally beats X.

@All Tell do you have a rational explanation for picking Trinity over Male after the results of the first matchup? Is that optimism, or do have a reason for thinking Trinity can turn the tables?

@All Tell do you have a rational explanation for picking Trinity over Male after the results of the first matchup? Is that optimism, or do have a reason for thinking Trinity can turn the tables?

 

Because Trinity tends to fair better in rematches and Male still has NOT shown it can beat somebody when it matters in the post-Redman era?

 

Last two years Male had stout teams, too.

 

Or that it's hard to beat an elite team back-to-back, let alone the score of Game 1?

  • Author
@All Tell do you have a rational explanation for picking Trinity over Male after the results of the first matchup? Is that optimism, or do have a reason for thinking Trinity can turn the tables?

 

Biased opinion of course plays a role. The biggest reason is that Male played a great game but Trinity made a ton of unforced errors, errors that can be corrected. I just feel like if Trinity gets another shot at them it will be a different game.

I hope that Scott co or SK shocks the world. Hope one if these public schools plays trinity an shocks the world!!!!! Keep playin well Scott co an SK.

Given how both teams have played this year I would have to think that this is the year Manual finally beats X.

 

They've been saying this for the last 22 years at Manual. Still hasn't happened, but maybe this is the year ...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.