6A Playoff Projections

All Tell

Would like to hear the explanation for putting 5 teams in D1 and 3 and D2. Why wouldn't Ohio County (previously 5A) just be placed in D2 to even out the two districts? Central Hardin, Meade Co., and North Hardin do not seem like unreasonable distances for Ohio Co. Muhlenberg Co. was D2 last set and they are further west than Ohio Co.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
A lot of football to be played !!!! A couple of games that could really rearrange the brackets:

Male at St. X

Just when 100 % of folks believe it cant happen, watch out!!!!

Although the St. X - Trinity game really has no influence on playoffs, it is a good barameter of where each team is at... A St. X win over Male would put Male and

Trinity as second round opponents!!!!! Dont count your chickens just yet!!!!!

Not to bad for the half way point of the season. Obviously some folks will argue seedings and what not which will also play into who wins what games. The only thing I am looking it is putting Ryle in the 1 spot and Cooper in the 2 spot. I know you are probably going off of records, rankings, etc.... But I think that game is really a toss up game. Add in that it is at Cooper on the grass and that makes a difference. Looking forward to October 9th at 7:30, after both teams take care of business this week hopefully

Well done!!!

SK vs Cooper is a tough 2nd round matchup.

If Cooper wins tonight against Conner, then SK would have Ryle in the second round. They wouldn't see Cooper until the third round if Cooper wins tonight and then wins the first two playoff games. Now if Conner wins tonight then they would see Cooper in the second round. Tonight's game decides the seedings.

Cooper will either be the one with a win or the two if they lose.

Conner will be the one if they win or the three if they lose.

Ryle will be the two seed if Cooper wins and the three seed if Conner wins.

If Cooper wins tonight against Conner, then SK would have Ryle in the second round. They wouldn't see Cooper until the third round if Cooper wins tonight and then wins the first two playoff games. Now if Conner wins tonight then they would see Cooper in the second round. Tonight's game decides the seedings.

Cooper will either be the one with a win or the two if they lose.

Conner will be the one if they win or the three if they lose.

Ryle will be the two seed if Cooper wins and the three seed if Conner wins.

I didn't realize this thread started in September. I Was basing the SK/Cooper matchup from all tells predictions.