6A Playoff Projections

All Tell

I am not sure Manual can beat Ballard the second time around. I watched them play Male and they have 10 or 11 injured players and the majority of them are starters, especially on the offensive line. If they can pull out a win in the first round it will be simply because of coaching, however wish them the best of luck!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2013 I thought Trinity was the only team that could beat Male but then after Male beat Trinity, Scott County went to Male in the semis and beat them, so who knows. The only thing I am sure of is that the champ will be either Male, Trinity, Scott County, St. X or SK, that I do know! Will be fun to watch it play out.

I think it's Male's year. I just don't see anyone stopping them this year unless Trinity can force turnovers.

It should be Male's year. However, they should also be entering the playoffs as 2-time defending champs. I really like going in as the underdog that most think cannot beat Male. We have few games like that so I enjoy the "chip on the shoulder" mentality the Rocks can employ. Male very well could take it all but I will not count us out. Playoffs are a whole different season to Beatty.

In 2013 I thought Trinity was the only team that could beat Male but then after Male beat Trinity, Scott County went to Male in the semis and beat them, so who knows. The only thing I am sure of is that the champ will be either Male, Trinity, Scott County, St. X or SK, that I do know! Will be fun to watch it play out.

Thanks for including us! SK has worked hard for a very long time to be mentioned as title contenders with those great programs.

H

I think SK is the best team in NKY this year. But playing at Cooper will be a tough test for SK.

I agree, Cooper and Ryle have been SK's two biggest battles this season. They played well and caused both teams to not play as well. SK will definitely be the favorite in both of those games if it works out that way but it is always tough to play a team again in the same season. Especially back to back if that is the way it works out could be challenging for SK.

Obviously, they are the likely candidate to win the region but I could see Cooper or Ryle shocking them if they play a complete, A+ game. All of those teams have to get there first, not overlooking any opponent.