Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Clay 84 Holmes 61

Featured Replies

Final from Lexington.

  • Author

McClendon led Holmes with 21.

Moore finished with 14, including three treys.

Greene 8.

  • Author

Tisdale led HC with 20.

23 pt loss on the road.... ouch

I sure hope Holmes will be better than this as the season moves forward. Henry Clay is good ball club!

Nice win for the Blue Devils!

 

Henry Clay has 8 seniors on their squad this season.

  • Author
Nice win for the Blue Devils!

 

Henry Clay has 8 seniors on their squad this season.

 

Returning 4 starters v a team trying to figure out their identity is a recipe for a loss like this.

 

Henry Clay is really good. Holmes has some things to work out before they really start to click at both ends.

 

Holmes will be fine. Not an elite team this year but still have some really nice pieces to have a successful season.

I almost wish I had a different scenario in life so I could watch the high school basketball in Lexington this season. I hope people come out and support these kids. There will be high quality basketball in Lexington, Kentucky this winter!!!!!!

Was very surprised by the lack of support for a very,very good Henry Clay team. I know it was a week night, but with the expetatitions of this team I was surprised. On the other hand I thought Holmes had a decent crowd for a week night out of town. As for the game I was very impressed with HC, Tisdale is very good, all there guards can fill it up. Holmes bus got stuck in traffic as did there shooting, I thought they played hard, Mclendon kept them in it early, Moore got hot late and hit three 3 s in a row. Holmes will improve each game. Best of luck to both teams.

Was very surprised by the lack of support for a very,very good Henry Clay team. I know it was a week night, but with the expetatitions of this team I was surprised. On the other hand I thought Holmes had a decent crowd for a week night out of town. As for the game I was very impressed with HC, Tisdale is very good, all there guards can fill it up. Holmes bus got stuck in traffic as did there shooting, I thought they played hard, Mclendon kept them in it early, Moore got hot late and hit three 3 s in a row. Holmes will improve each game. Best of luck to both teams.

 

To your point, there is just not a lot of people who decide to come to the games in Lexington these days.

 

In games versus city teams, it can be different, but last night's attendance is what we will see at several games this season, despite Henry Clay having a nice, competitive team.

  • Author
JV score Walter?

 

I believe HC won by around 15...give or take a few points.

Was very surprised by the lack of support for a very,very good Henry Clay team.

 

I was SHOCKED at their lack of support at the State Soccer Championship as well, which was in their hometown. Must be an epidemic across all of their sports' teams.

Was very surprised by the lack of support for a very,very good Henry Clay team. I know it was a week night, but with the expetatitions of this team I was surprised. On the other hand I thought Holmes had a decent crowd for a week night out of town. As for the game I was very impressed with HC, Tisdale is very good, all there guards can fill it up. Holmes bus got stuck in traffic as did there shooting, I thought they played hard, Mclendon kept them in it early, Moore got hot late and hit three 3 s in a row. Holmes will improve each game. Best of luck to both teams.[/QUO

 

I believe the Bulldogs will be challenged scoring this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.