Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

psychicscubadiver

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by psychicscubadiver

  1. I think they are considered Louisville area, but I can't see them in the top ten. An honorable mention spot would be well deserved, though.
  2. I actually think this St. X team is better than most people are giving them credit for. If Manual wins I will be surprised.
  3. I completely agree; they should really move this game to earlier in the season. We keep getting rain (or the threat of rain) where it's positioned now. My sister is a causal fan, and she bailed on it because of the weather.
  4. I'd make a couple of minor flips, but overall a great list. I love that we get to see numbers 3 & 4 and 5 & 6 play this week. That will certainly establish placement.
  5. 7 - Ludlow 5 - Walton-Verona 3 - Ryle 2 - Newport Central Catholic 1 - Bishop Brossart TB - Ryle
  6. 5 - DeSales 3 - St. Xavier 3 - Danville 1 - Ryle 1 - Wayne County 1 - Newport Central Catholic 1 - Conner 1 - Leslie County 1 - Garrard County 1 - Jeffersontown TB - 31
  7. Trinity, Male, Scott County, SK. St. X, Ryle, and Lafayette are possible, but unlikely in my opinion.
  8. 7 - Halls (TN) 5 - Ballard Memorial 3 - Daviess County 2 - Fort Campbell 1 - Clinton County TB - Halls (TN)
  9. 7 - Whitley County 5 - Williamsburg 3 - Wayne County 2 - Lynn Camp 1 - Prestonsburg TB - Whitley County
  10. Bowling Green is definitely capable of it. There is no doubt in my mind that BG is at that level. I'd take Trinity in 7 out of 10 games, maybe 6 of 10, but BG could win those other 3-4. However, comparing their records Trinity has to be ranked first. They are both unbeaten, and Trinity has played stronger teams.
  11. When their D1 starting quarterback only played the Trinity game, that is solidly and no question a better score differential.
  12. 7 - Bardstown 5 - North Hardin 3 - Waggner 2 - Western 1 - DeSales TB - North Hardin
  13. 7 - Spencer County 5 - Bryan Station 3 - Harrison County 2 - East Jessamine 1 - Powell County TB - Bryan Station
  14. I'm still not hearing anything about Lafayette that says they should be above St. X, but I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree. What score differential does St. X need to have against Manual for them to move up in your opinion?
  15. Bowling Green is an amazing team, but I have to choose Trinity. Trinity has bigger wins (Male and Brentwood) and a better score against the best team Bowling Green has faced (T vs X 35-13 and BG vs X 31-10). That is despite St. X's D1 starting quarterback not playing in the BG game. I wish BG and T did play this year; that would be one heck of a game.
  16. Why can't we compare the match-ups with Trinity? St. X lost, but they were in the game the whole way. T vs L half time score was 35-0 and T vs X halftime score was 21-7. Trinity put a running clock on Lafayette in the third quarter and Lafayette only scored against the second string. St. X scored twice and at no point did Trinity have a running clock or substitute out the first team. They belong higher right now since they did better against a common opponent and have a better win (PRP vs Bryan Station) than Lafayette. Turn the question around and ask what has Lafayette done to be ranked higher than St. X? I cannot think of anything.
  17. Why is Xavier below Lafayette? St. X performed better against a common opponent (Trinity), and it isn't like Lafayette has a win that would boost them above the Tigers. The Scott County game was won by forfeit after Scott was in the lead and their next best win was a shootout with Bryan Station, a team that was handled easily by Cooper and Tates Creek.
  18. St. X played hard and Ridder definitely showed that he has chops. Well worthy of playing D1. Glad that Trinity got the win, even more glad that they got it by executing well on fundamentals. I can't help but ask, given some comments in the prediction thread: Do any St. X fans still think Bowling Green is the number one team in state?
  19. Not all evidence is created equal. The LIT ignores 1/3 of Trinity's games. You have to consider all evidence rather than solely following something because it fits what you want to be true. That's flat out selection bias
  20. Chuckle, you mean the LIT ratings that don't include Trinity's wins against powerful TN teams? Because the calpreps ratings, BGP rating, and AP poll all put Trinity as number one in state. Three vs one and two of those are more highly regarded. So, it would be far more of an opinion of St. X fans, than anything based in fact.
  21. You can't have a loss to the best team in Kentucky yet. St. X doesn't play them until tomorrow. :lol2:
  22. If I take the question literally: Trinity :lol2:
  23. I think 6-4 would be most likely. Though, I could see anywhere from 5-5 to 7-3 Just curious, which teams do you think SK would lose to in your 7-3/8-2 scenarios?
  24. 7 - Ludlow 5 - Walton-Verona 3 - Gallatin County 2 - Scott 1 - Lewis County TB - Ludlow
  25. 5 - Bardstown 3 - Washington County 3 - CAL 1 - Russell 1 - Christian County 1 - Mason County 1 - Pikeville 1 - Wayne County 1 - DeSales 1 - Scott TB - 74

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.