Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 35 St. Xavier 13

Featured Replies

T extends its lead in the series.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T extends its lead in the series.

 

As talked up as Trinity is I am surprised by this score.

Great job Rocks. I love it. Beating X never gets old.

  • Author
As talked up as Trinity is I am surprised by this score.

 

As an SK fan I know it is weird to see a team score on T, but it can happen if they are good enough. :idunno:

As an SK fan I know it is weird to see a team score on T, but it can happen if they are good enough. :idunno:

 

I have seen X play and they are average at best!

Big game by Spencer Blackburn for Trinity........2 pass TD's (15-21) and one rushing.......16 rushes for 115 yards.

  • Author
I have seen X play and they are average at best!

 

 

:lol:

 

You're just precious, I sincerely hope you don't do something crazy if SK loses a game they shouldn't. I don't like it when you and your adorable comments aren't around.

Fun game. No injuries, on to the next .

I have seen X play and they are average at best!

 

And yet in this game they scored 2 more TDs on Trinity the SK ever has.

Really nice win. Total domination on both lines, which surprised me a bit.

 

Roderick Thomas kid runs hard.

St. X played hard and Ridder definitely showed that he has chops. Well worthy of playing D1. Glad that Trinity got the win, even more glad that they got it by executing well on fundamentals.

 

I can't help but ask, given some comments in the prediction thread: Do any St. X fans still think Bowling Green is the number one team in state?

Congrats Rocks.

Looks & sounded like a good old fashioned "butt-kickin"

 

Keep it going Rocks.

 

Great job

Congrats Shamrocks! Love seeing our guys walking around with that Shillelagh - the pictures go great hanging on the basement wall.

Congratulations Trinity on winning every phase on game. Best execution and coaching I have seen. We need to improve a ton.

 

Go Tigers

Edited by Tiger09Champs
Sp

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.