Everything posted by TexasRanger
-
Woodford County/Boyle County Predictions (Gateway Holiday Classic Finals)
To well coached teams. I like BC in this one by 8 to 10. They have been solid this week and are trending up. Whoever wins this game will add a quality win to their resume.
-
Jared Wellman transfers to GRC
Well said Goldy. GRC historically for their size and location hasent benifited from a crazy amount of transfers. Minus the Zollo years it's been a trickle. With the location, soon to be new gym, and a coach the kids seem to like, i think GRC is on the edge of something special. I had GRC at 40% chance to win the region. I'll up that to 60%+ for at least the next 2 seasons. There's a new sheriff in town!!
-
Paris vs Bourbon County predictions 40th district (2-21)
This has the makings of a great first round district match up. Paris pulling away late 71 - 63 Very emotional battle between two schools separated by 1 mile. I've already got my fan and will be arriving early for a good seat!!! With these crazy temperatures I'm hope all the schools can keep the gym floors from turning into an ice rink. #ParisPride
-
Mason County @ Montgomery County Predictions
Jones is back but moco is still not playing very well. With mason's suspended players out, a bad moco team will beat a suspended Mason co team by 15+. 2 teams that were once potential region finalists this year, are now middle to bottom of the pack squads. Campbell, Paris, Scott and GRC are now the cream of the crop in the 10th.
-
Paris 67 Elliott County 58 (All A State 1st Rd.)
Agreed!!!!! The 10th is way down. After the top team or 2, Elliott would hang with any squad within the 10th. I'm a huge Paris fan, but you guys are making Elliott way worse than they really are. Paris has really improved from the beginning of the season, but LCA will be a very difficult task. If paris can figure out how to compete against size, I think that would put them on even footing with Campbell Co.
-
George Rogers Clark vs Montgomery County predictions
GRC by 12. Right now MC is just not very good.
-
Mason County 66 Montgomery County 43
Garrison played and had 12. Do they have two garrisons?
-
Montgomery County 59 Campbellsville 50
I was told this coming week. But honestly I'll believe it when I see it. Playing without him in the long run will help. Should be a much different team once he returns. Being back for the Gateway tournament could be a nice boost for a team that's been struggling to win games. I'm picking Mason Co to cut down the nets.
-
Campbell County 80 Paris 53
Watching paris this year, my concern has been rebounding when the shots aren't falling. They get after it on the glass, but they are small across the board. (Except Wells) I can see some teams that they might not match up very well against. They have all season to figure it out. 10th will come down to the draw and who gets hot.
-
Braxton Beverly
D1 is loaded with old kids. Sitting out for a couple years before enrolling in college will give this kid a much better chance at getting on the floor on a regular basis. This route is not for every kid or parent. I don't blame him or his family, it's obviously important to them. This will give the kid the best chance to succeed at the d1 level.
- Southwestern 48 Montgomery County 14
-
Southwestern/Montgomery County Updates
SW 48 MOCO 14 SW has kicked their last 2 extra points with a young lady!!!
-
Southwestern/Montgomery County Updates
SW 41 Moco 6 4:05 left in 3rd SW scoring at will.
-
Southwestern/Montgomery County Updates
SW 34 Moco 6 5:18 left in the 3rd quarter
-
Southwestern/Montgomery County Updates
SW 34 Moco 0
-
5A #7 Southwestern at Montgomery County
Hold on Mr holyfield, moco has improved but I just don't see this score. Sw 32. Moco 19
-
Another Board Member fiasco, this one from Fayette County
Let me guess, she has a kid that plays baseball, and a kid that didn't like the math teacher. Between the corrupt superintendents and random rouge school employees/board members nothing surprises me anymore when ky education is involved. Sickening!!
-
Bath County @ Bracken County Predictions (Week 5)
Tuff call for this game, Bath's 2 wins are from 2 really struggling programs, Fairview destroyed Bath in basically 1 quarter. If Bracken has improved as some are saying this is a very winnable game for them. I'll take Bath 27-26 Game should be very close, unless the turnover bug hits either team.
-
Bath County 32 Bracken County 16 (JV)
Anyone related to the coach of any HS sport needs to sit in a special roped off area away from the general public. I've seen and heard of multiple attacks on family members of coaches by cousin's, sisters, brothers, mom's (there real bad), dads,grandmas and grandpa's. It's crazy to watch and very sad all at the same time. Hard to do, but tell your wife to just walk away. I've thought I was sitting next to Jack Lamberts parents on several occasions only to have the parents point out the 5'9 156# dynamo at inside linebacker.
-
Harrison County 33 Montgomery County 20
The numbers are way up , if I'm not mistaken there's no 2 way players, so 22 kids are getting clock. This has to happen if they are ever going to be a 5A contender. The guy didn't take over a powerhouse, I'll give him a few years before I start bashing. They didn't deserve to win last night and played as poorly as you could. If they don't cleanup a few issues, they'll struggle to win many games. Hopefully getting more kids involved will help turning this program around.
-
Belfry/Tates Creek Updates
This is a good ole fashion beat down. I need to get over and watch them, I've got feeling they might be really, really special. Help me, who will challenge them in the regular season?
-
Open Job: Mercer County
Gomes would be a good choice. Guy needs a start somewhere, and is ready for his own squad.
-
Josh Cook named GRC's Head Coach
On average GRC will have more talent year in and year, do to its size. They have been a little short on physical size the last few years, but still can field teams that are competitive within the 10th region. Imo, GRC and Mason are the 2 best jobs in the 10th region.
-
Collins 34 Montgomery County 18
Moco fumbled 8 times, lost 4 that's the biggest detail. Collins has nice qb. Moco learning a new offense under a new coach equals a work in progress.
-
Mason County @ Fleming County 8-26
Fleming 24 MC 12