Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Josh Cook named GRC's Head Coach

Featured Replies

Josh Cook takes over at GRC.

 

Good luck and congratulations, Coach Cook!!!!!

Found info on GRC thread.

Edited by maysvilleky
Found info.

Wow...I know it was said a few days ago he was the guy, but I just didn't think he'd leave at this point in the year. Then again I don't know the whole story either. Either way kinda sucks for the MC kids I'd say.

Is GRC a better job then Mercer County? I don't know much about either program. I find it hard to leave Trevon Faulkner.

  • Author
Is GRC a better job then Mercer County? I don't know much about either program. I find it hard to leave Trevon Faulkner.

 

I think it is but Coach Cook left because of the opportunity to coach close to family. He and his wife recently had a child and the chance for him to coach at a high quality program and having her grandparents 15 minutes away was too good of an opportunity to pass up. This was a family decision more than anything else.

On average GRC will have more talent year in and year, do to its size.

 

They have been a little short on physical size the last few years, but still can field teams that are competitive within the 10th region.

 

Imo, GRC and Mason are the 2 best jobs in the 10th region.

On average GRC will have more talent year in and year, do to its size.

 

They have been a little short on physical size the last few years, but still can field teams that are competitive within the 10th region.

 

Imo, GRC and Mason are the 2 best jobs in the 10th region.

 

 

Agreed. Much more to offer geographically and much more walking the hallways than Mercer. Clark is always in a position to fight for titles there as well.

Congratulations to Coach Cook. He will do a great job at GRC

Welcome back to the 10th region and 40th district. Go CARDS.

I think it is but Coach Cook left because of the opportunity to coach close to family. He and his wife recently had a child and the chance for him to coach at a high quality program and having her grandparents 15 minutes away was too good of an opportunity to pass up. This was a family decision more than anything else.

 

This is so interesting to me. I mean, Harrodsburg isn't THAT far away, right? It's not like he's coming home from Florida. People are interesting.

The difference in the distances is grandparents being a part of the child's daily life vs being able to visit. There is no "hey can you watch baby while I run to the store" when you're an hour away.

The difference in the distances is grandparents being a part of the child's daily life vs being able to visit. There is no "hey can you watch baby while I run to the store" when you're an hour away.

 

My thoughts exactly. 10 minutes as opposed to an hour and 10 minutes is a big difference.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.