Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Braxton Beverly

Featured Replies

Is re-classing to 2017 and opening up his recruiting.

 

Should have some pretty good offers I would think, although Miami of Ohio isn't chopped liver:lol2:

  • Replies 97
  • Views 25.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this makes much sense. Or makes things much better for him. It's not like UK is suddenly going pounce. Mid major seems like a great level for this kid.

  • Author
I don't think this makes much sense. Or makes things much better for him. It's not like UK is suddenly going pounce. Mid major seems like a great level for this kid.

 

I agree, I love his game but I thought that level was a good fit. Obviously I would think he is hearing from some lower level large schools for him to make the decision one would think. Dunno, maybe Vanderbilt levelish. Who knows, wish him the best.

Interesting to say the least, he doesn't have much more room in his ceiling in my opinion.

I can see him and Justice in Vandy?

Interesting to say the least, he doesn't have much more room in his ceiling in my opinion.

 

I beg to differ, in all the kids that have came through in recent years Braxton has the chance to be a major contributor at a high major school. Don't underestimate this young man, what he did at Hargrave last year did not go unnoticed. He did not do it playing a schedule of non D-1 players, he did it against the kids who will be playing D1 the next four years.

I beg to differ, in all the kids that have came through in recent years Braxton has the chance to be a major contributor at a high major school. Don't underestimate this young man, what he did at Hargrave last year did not go unnoticed. He did not do it playing a schedule of non D-1 players, he did it against the kids who will be playing D1 the next four years.

 

Can you give us some stats? Lost track when he left Ky HS basketball.

I can see him and Justice in Vandy?

 

Would like to see that, but could easily see him and Justice(transferring) ending up at Pikeville or Georgetown. A lot of these kids aren't as good as they think or their parents/relatives think. He should have kept the Miami scholarship

Maybe a school like WKU at best, he's not growing anymore, he's 5'11 at best and will be closer to 21 when he starts college. I haven't heard or seen any big offers come his way.

Can you give us some stats? Lost track when he left Ky HS basketball.

 

I do not know the season stats, but Braxton scored 70 points in one game. He was their starting point guard on their post graduate team which is their elite squad. I have a link below of a short video from his 70 point game that is from the team website. He is going to surprise the naysayers. I am willing to eat crow if I am wrong, but I also will come back and remind people when he ends up much higher on the food chain than Miami of OH. That is not a knock on Miami of OH, I just feel he will be at an elite school when it is all said and done. Hargrave Military Academy - Braxton Beverly - 2

Maybe better than Miami, OH but I don't see him at an elite school.

I do not know the season stats, but Braxton scored 70 points in one game. He was their starting point guard on their post graduate team which is their elite squad. I have a link below of a short video from his 70 point game that is from the team website. He is going to surprise the naysayers. I am willing to eat crow if I am wrong, but I also will come back and remind people when he ends up much higher on the food chain than Miami of OH. That is not a knock on Miami of OH, I just feel he will be at an elite school when it is all said and done. Hargrave Military Academy - Braxton Beverly - 215-16 Postgraduate Basketball

 

Thanks. Is he really 6'? Video was pretty impressive.

Well said 21 going into college , having played going into 7 years of HS basketball ...wow he keeps it up he maybe able to close in on the state scoring record...lol.....starting college when most are finishing.. enough said

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.