Braxton Beverly

I would love to see him at EKU so I could watch him play. Has always been one of the kids that I enjoyed watching play and run a game. Too bad he got caught up in the Ohio St. mess, but he will land and contribute to some team. The good ones always do!

WKU just freed up a scholarship.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be tough for Mitchell Robinson to leave, No? If he has signed his LOI, plus he was the lead recruiter when he committed to him at Texas A&M so there was a prior relationship to WKU. Unless he is ruled ineligible or something like that.

I am not sure on the exact number, but WKU seemed to oversign and they may have needed to free up more than 1 just to get to their 13. I doubt WKU has any open spots still after the announced departure this week. Nobody has said anything about Mitchell Robinson leaving have they? Where did that come from?

I am not sure on the exact number, but WKU seemed to oversign and they may have needed to free up more than 1 just to get to their 13. I doubt WKU has any open spots still after the announced departure this week. Nobody has said anything about Mitchell Robinson leaving have they? Where did that come from?

His godfather is Shammond Williams was an assistant, who just resigned at WKU today. So many are thinking the devil is in the details.

His godfather is Shammond Williams was an assistant, who just resigned at WKU today. So many are thinking the devil is in the details.

Very interesting, I can see how that speculation could produce scenarios that he may not be at WKU. Does anyone know why he resigned or what he is leaving to do?

• 4 weeks later...