Everything posted by bigbopper
-
Conner 34 Lloyd 14
Conner better start playing better than they have the last two weeks or they may not win another 6A game the rest of the season.
-
Cooper/Ryle Predictions
Maybe some people have better things to do tonight instead of making predictions on next weeks game at 12:50 am
-
5A Dixie Heights vs. 6A #10 Cooper
Cooper wins big
-
Lexington Christian 2016/2017
Tre King has re-classified and is attending Hargrave Military Academy.
-
Simon Kenton/Highlands Predictions
Hey, I have no Dog in the fight. My kid played in the Bigboy 6A division and not for Highlands. The big boy division is in Louisville. The minor league of 6 A is in NKY. I really don't like Highlands but I give them a ton of respect for what they have accomplished over the years.
-
Simon Kenton/Highlands Predictions
State titles that SK will never get or ever have the football tradition of Highlands.
-
Conner 40 Dixie Heights 8
Congrats to the Cougars!!!!! They have a lot of skilled position athletes that can cause big problems for opponents this year. And unlike numerous years the D has been pretty solid also.
-
Covington Catholic 44 Beechwood 10
I don't think beating Highlands this year will be a real shocker to anyone
-
Conner 60 Scott 8
When I read the post I knew they were only talking about Scott's football history and not about their other sports programs. I'm sure that you did too. Plus the post was in the High School football thread. I think the comment that you made was pretty ignorant.
-
Conner 60 Scott 8
From what I saw from Scott, they are gonna have a lot of wounded warriors on the sideline this year. Just not a lot of players or enough talent this year. Hoping for the best for them this year.
-
Simon Kenton 39 Conner 27
I was being sarcastic. I'm am talking about platooning which SK has the personnel to do. Conner and Cooper cannot do it as much at this time. Some posters think just because they are 6A that they should. I simply meant that if Trosper and Borchers had the overall talent that they could platoon. They know what type of personel they have.
-
Simon Kenton 39 Conner 27
RCC, not taking a ball anywhere. You may know a lot about high school girls basketball, but you know nothing about Conner and Cooper football. They may have a larger enrollment but they simply do not have enough horses to platoon. Hopefully down the road it can happen but as of now there is no way. Whole different ball game developing ready to play football players than basketball. By the way, just wondering how many downs of football have you played.
-
Simon Kenton 39 Conner 27
That is exactly what I am saying. They do not have the overall talent to platoon. That is my opinion. I'm done with the argument.
-
Simon Kenton 39 Conner 27
Done arguing the point. That's my view and not going to be able to change opinions.
-
Simon Kenton 39 Conner 27
I guess Trosper and Borchers are idiots and don't know there talent and Marksberry is a genius.
-
Simon Kenton 39 Conner 27
Not looking for excuses. Don't have a dog in the fight. That is the reality of the situation.
-
Simon Kenton 39 Conner 27
SK is the only NKY 6A school that has the numbers and overall depth to be able to platoon which gives them the edge over the other schools. Ryle is getting there but Conner and Cooper cant without a significant drop off in talent. Don't know if they will ever get there because as the population grows in Boone County they will just build another high school.
-
Who Will Beat Trinity in 2016?
Simon Kenton.....Because they beat X in a scrimmage.
-
(2A) Newport Central Catholic @ (6A) Cooper predictions
Come on LB. Your not suppose to give out the injury report......Lol!!!!
-
(2A) Newport Central Catholic @ (6A) Cooper predictions
Plus it's difficult to sit for a whole game after eating skyline. If you know what I mean....Lol!!!!
-
Way, way, way too early 2016-17 10th Region Rankings
Who does Allen have around him this year to help him out?
-
Way, way, way too early 2016-17 10th Region Rankings
If you think Mason is too low then the 10th must really be down this year. Saw them at Campbell County this summer and was not impressed at all by them. I know it was only summer and a lot can change, but did not see any stand out players for them.
-
(2A) Newport Central Catholic @ (6A) Cooper predictions
Me too. Just thought that I would get it started for the first home game.
-
Dixie/Scott Predictions
Agreed....last year they had several skilled players to make this offense work in spite of itself. There is no way you can win on a year in year out basis with this offense. These coaches need to go to some offensive coaching clinics and implement somethings new. Again, good luck to Nelson. 11 on 1 cannot be much fun every Friday night.
-
(2A) Newport Central Catholic @ (6A) Cooper predictions
Cooper by 14. Heard they are getting the hoses out to get the field ready for Coopers style of play.