(2A) Newport Central Catholic @ (6A) Cooper predictions

Lawnboy13

Who is the victor come Friday night?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the victor come Friday night?

The Breds travel to Longbranch Rd. On Friday to take on the Cooper Jags. Having seen both teams in action this week, I think the Breds have a better than punchers chance of hanging an "L" the Jags.

Will the Breds offense be able to march down the field like the Highlands offense did?

Will the NewCath defense be able to stop Hendrix and company?

What say you?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooper might still be a little to much for the Breds but I guarantee they will give them all they can handle. If the jags are in as bad of shape as everyone said who knows....

Jags are not in bad shape. Any team that doesn't platoon and doesn't have a lot of depth would have looked the same on defense given the same conditions.

Jags by 10. Borchers will have the Jags back on track. I believe #13 will have his cast removed this week. I think his 2 unforced fumbles last week were due to his cast.

That's good for #13. They asked a lot of the kid handling off to him in the endzone with one hand/arm completely taped. Should be a really interesting game.

So those thinking NCC will win , do you think NCC and Highlands would be a good game this year ?

Cooper is not Scott. So wait until friday night to ask that.