(2A) Newport Central Catholic @ (6A) Cooper predictions

Lawnboy13

Who is the victor come Friday night?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the victor come Friday night?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Breds Drew Bravard is out with a concussion for this one.

It looks like one player from Cooper may not be able to go tonight as well. Leaving the young man's name out of it, unlike LB (ha ha), but he is a game time decision. Tried to go in practice this week and and wasn't able to complete some things in practice. Hopefully everyone gets healthy in a hurry!

Good point.

Isn't it better to schedule a local 2A school who has appeared in 8 of the last 10 state championship games than a 5A school who is perennially 4-6. That's who they may wind up playing if they leave the region. I see no problem with local big schools playing NCC and Beechwood. They are better than a lot of bigger schools around the state and you don't have to travel to do it. Apparently NCC and Beechwood have no problems with these games.

Isn't it better to schedule a local 2A school who has appeared in 8 of the last 10 state championship games than a 5A school who is perennially 4-6. That's who they may wind up playing if they leave the region. I see no problem with local big schools playing NCC and Beechwood. They are better than a lot of bigger schools around the state and you don't have to travel to do it. Apparently NCC and Beechwood have no problems with these games.

Not to many on this board its not.

The Breds Drew Bravard is out with a concussion for this one.

Well it may make it more even now. Cooper has an injury also, I'm battling tennis elbow for the last 3 months and also have a couple hernias but I'm going to take one for the team tonight and suck it up so you'll still find me on the chains.