Everything posted by EyeInTheSky12209
-
If you could add 2 players to your team's current roster...
I'd go with Jordan Morgan (gave you an offensive threat and was probably one of the best defensive players in a while)...gives you full 4 quarters of offense and defense. Then I would take Antoine Robinson.
-
2A Danville @ 1A Frankfort
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
-
2A Playoff Matchups?
Newport Central Catholic wins 2A
-
Anyone else disappointed in Highlands....tradition?
Did not know the colors that coordinated with your uniforms helped you win games
-
Caldwell County/Mayfield Predictions
Mayfield in the upset. If that's what you want to call it. Mayfield 34 Caldwell County 27
-
Adair County @ Casey County
Adair wins this one with pressure on defense. Adair Co 38 Casey Co 22
- Lexington/CKY Football Contest (Week 11) Sponsored by the WPBK-FM Postgame Show
-
2A Danville @ 1A Frankfort
If 2 weeks can cure an ACL, then yes.:puke:
-
Projected Class 5-A football playoff pairings
That region 3 is wide open for any team to advance. Franklin County could come out of that region this year with teams down. South Oldham, Cooper, Conner, Scott, Franklin County, Anderson. All my 6 favorites to come out of Region 3....going to be interesting region to watch
-
Mason County/Scott Predictions
Mason County comes up big on defense late in the 4th. Mason County 31 Scott 27
-
Beechwood @ Newport Central Catholic predictions
I am going to take Beechwood in this one. Beechwood - 24 Newport C - 20
-
Bowling Green vs Pulaski County Predictions
Hall is out. I'm sorry but I am going to take the Purples in a frenzy on halloween. BG 47 Pulaski 17
-
2A Danville @ 1A Frankfort
I'm taking Frankfort fighting back from a 27-21 down at halftime to come back and beat the Ads 41-34
-
I think KHSAA should have a Class All-star Game. Or Playoffs of Champions
Well, it would be interesting to see though. Or how about do it at the beginning of the season or mid-season? Now what's the excuse, Injuries? I'm just saying I think it would be pretty cool, maybe Mid-Season.......... kind of like NBA All Star Week LOL!:dancingpa
-
I think KHSAA should have a Class All-star Game. Or Playoffs of Champions
You all understand what i'm trying to do though, something fun and interesting for each class to show all their talent to other classes that they do not get to play and show players talents. I think it would be interesting for every class to have an Allstar Team and actually play
-
I think KHSAA should have a Class All-star Game. Or Playoffs of Champions
I'm agreed also, I say just have one big tournament of all Football teams in the top 10?
-
I think KHSAA should have a Class All-star Game. Or Playoffs of Champions
Yes true, but can't I wish? :idunno:
-
I think KHSAA should have a Class All-star Game. Or Playoffs of Champions
For Instance on the playoff of the Champions Last year would look like: These Are My Predictions 1A Mayfield vs. 2A DeSales Winner: 1A Mayfield 3A Belfry vs. 4A Collins Winner: 4A Collins 5A Bowling Green vs. 6A Scott County Winner: 5A Bowling Green Finals 1A Mayfield vs. 4A Collins Winner: 4A Collins Championship 4A Collins vs. 5A Bowling Green Winner: 5A Bowling Green
-
I think KHSAA should have a Class All-star Game. Or Playoffs of Champions
I am thinking that maybe for enjoyment each class could have an All-Star game at the end. Not everybody gets to play in the big Bluegrass All-Star game. If you are in the bluegrass all-star game you would be exempt to playing. I say do a whole 2-3weeks after football just to say for instance: 1A All Star Team 1 vs. 1A All star Team 2 2A All Star Team 1 vs. 2A All Star Team 2 3A All Star Team 1 vs. 3A All Star Team 2 4A All Star Team 1 vs. 4A All Star Team 2 5A All Star Team 1 vs. 5A All Star Team 2 6A All Star Team 1 vs. 6A All Star Team 2 then take the winners and keep going (Example) Example WINNERS TOURNAMENT 1A All Star team 1 vs. 2A All Star team 2 3A All star team 2 vs. 4A All star team 2 5A All star team 1 vs. 6A All Star team 2 Then.............. 2A All Star team 2 vs. 4A All star team 2 CHAMPIONSHIP 4A All Star team 2 vs. 6A All Star Team 2 Winner: 4A All Star team 2 :taz:----------------------------------------------------:taz: Or after all the playoffs for the championship year is over have each Class Champion vs. each other Round 1 1A champ vs. 2A Champ 6A champ vs. 4A Champ 3A Champ vs. 5A Champ Round 2Winners 1A Champ vs. 4A Champ (upset) Round 3 4A Champ vs. 5A champ WINNER 5A Champ :ylsuper::ylsuper:---------------------:ylsuper::ylsuper: Or we could do a 1A/2A/3A team vs. 5A/6A Team :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
-
Does Conner have what it takes to take down Scott?
Conner 37 Scott 17
-
Anderson County vs East Jessamine
Anderson County out for revenge from last weeks loss. AC 42 EJ 21
-
Franklin County vs Montgomery County
Flyers 30 Montgomery County 17
-
2014 Pick 10 Contest (Week #10) - ALL PERFECT entries get $50
5-Highlands 3-Danville 3-Bryan Station 1-Pulaski County 1-Murray 1-Paintsville 1-Newport 1-Somerset 1-Ashland 1-Fulton City TieBreaker- 66
-
Kentucky Class 5A Football Rankings for 10-20
Glad to see Franklin County back in the looks of things with the big win over Anderson Co!:thumb:
-
Eminence @ Frankfort
I will take the Panthers in a nail biter. 57-6 But that new district looks a little scary, Holy Cross-Lou and Kentucky Country Day are two new teams for Frankfort, how will they match up? Ive known Frankfort to dominate the district since 2005 (last lost to Danville) could Kentucky Country Day or Holy Cross-Lou snap that record?