Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EyeInTheSky12209

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EyeInTheSky12209

  1. Oh yes Vocke was 42 my bad, i swear i thought Nico was #44 though.
  2. Game Preview: Frankfort, KY Friday's Football Matchup Published: November 20, 2014 12:02PM Class 1A Playoffs – Regional Final No. 5 Frankfort vs. No. 4 Beechwood at Edgar McNabb Stadium, Fort Mitchell Kickoff: 7:30 p.m. Records: Frankfort (10-2), Beechwood (10-2) FHS Notes: Frankfort defeated Bellevue 50-12 last week in the second round of the playoffs. This is the fifth straight year the Panthers have advanced to the regional final and once again the opponent is Beechwood. The two teams have faced each other seven times in the last eight years in the regional final. The Tigers are 6-1 in those games, but the Panthers won last year’s battle 35-21 and will look to make it two in a row. Jalen Washington scored four touchdowns against Bellevue and has 29 on the season for the Panthers. Anthony Robinson has thrown for 15 touchdowns and has scored seven. A LOOK AT BEECHWOOD Mascot: Tigers Class: 1A Head coach: Noel Rash Key players: Kyle Fieger, Ethan Stringer, Joe Studer Notes: Beechwood defeated Paris 51-0 in the second round last week to advance to the regional final. Since losing their first two games of the season, the Tigers have won 10 games in a row. Junior quarterback Kyle Fieger averages 154 passing yards per game and has thrown for 24 touchdowns with just two interceptions. Last week’s game against Paris was the first game all season Fieger did not have a touchdown pass. Junior Ethan Stringer had 179 rushing yards on 13 carries and scored four touchdowns against the Greyhounds. He has averaged 83 rushing yards per game and has rushed for 21 touchdowns, with at least two touchdowns in each of the last six games. Last week was senior running back Joe Studer’s first game back after missing four games because of a leg injury. He has averaged 67 rushing yards in eight games played and has scored 11 touchdowns (five rushing, six receiving). Senior tight end Jonathon Stokes has 12 touchdowns (five rushing, seven receiving).
  3. What # was he? I remember players by numbers lol.. only BW kids I remember were #4 from 2007, #44 (Nico), #13 (Cody Elliot) and of course #32 Cameron Vocke
  4. This Frankfort High team is a family. They fight for each other. I just hope that Florida loss opened their eyes. They've dominated every game ever since...dont come out flat tomorrow against BW. Punch them right in the :jump: from the kick off.... It's whoever wants it more tomorrow will win the game, I look for this one to be a close game....could come down to who is more disciplined. Not 1 player will take over this game, this Frankfort vs. Beechwood is a team game.... Except for when Beechwood had Cody Elliot, Nico Tipel & Cameron Vocke... those 3 were nice....
  5. Yeah, agreed. Why doesnt the Panthers just forfeit! Im with ya! Not like they ever stood a chance in the past couple of years! did anybody see the mayfield/beechwood game last year to go to the 1A championship?? Me either. :sssh:
  6. What if it snows like crazy and this turns into the snow bowl and Frankfort sneaks away in BW with a victory in NKY 12-6 because of the snow being so deep. That would be pretty cool. :wacky: crosses fingers lol
  7. Agreed, in defense of CoachBuckett, alls I have to do is find players that have Highlight tapes on Hudl and pull them up, and I can see almost every game break down. Stop trying to stir the pot when there is no pot to stir guys. Thanks. :sssh:
  8. Frankfort tries to pull this one off, if this one was at Sower Field, I'd give Frankfort the advantage, since it is played in NKY.. Beechwod wins big, 41-27
  9. This one will be a dandy I beleive. AC wins in a late scoring drive. AC 31 South O 24
  10. Mayfield rolls on to win this one. 42-21, I am not very familiar with Bethlemen
  11. both same records, two different types of schedules and teams. Beechwood wins this one with ease. Beechwood 56-7
  12. Trinity, St. X, Highlands, Bowling Green is almost a roatating circle now in the 5A/6A
  13. Beechwood and Mayfield need to move to 2A. I'm just saying.
  14. I say go to the Class dirstrict champs and do a bracket of them. Beechwood vs. Bracken should never happen in the playoffs, it's just kind of pointless.
  15. Well, I know a lot of teams ban #1 from being worn. Im just saying :ohbrother:
  16. No way he is better than Rondo.. that comparision is out the window, literally....
  17. I really am shocked FC hasn't retired that jersey in the honor of Ryan's success.. Im just saying? :idunno:
  18. I dont know why, but I do not see Frankfort over Bellevue with a running clock? :confused: I think this game will be hard pounding NKY vs. Frankfort game and Frankfort will pull away suddenly maybe in the third quarter or so... Im just saying... There will be no running clock in Frankfort this week.:no:
  19. Agreed. I think the advantage goes to Franklin County for getting demolished by Beechwod, kind of gets them ready for a game like this. Another loss was to East Jessamine, which in my opinion should have never happened, but we all let one slip sometimes. I am pulling for the Flyers, I promise, just something tells me Cooper has their number.
  20. I will be at this game, will be interesting to see.
  21. I remember the one, inch short year Frankfort High lost to Bellevue. I don't see it happening this year though. Frankfort 40 Bellevue 14 Jalen Washington rushes for 158 and grabs 3 TD's

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.