Mayfield vs. Bethlehem Predictions

Dr.Feelgood

Mayfield vs. Bethlehem  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Mayfield vs. Bethlehem

I haven't seen any conversation about this game yet. I don't know much about Bethlehem, it's kinda hard to tell much from results of their games this season. Caverna put more points on the board last week than I thought they would. Could this be a trap game and catch the Cards looking ahead?

Just from looking at game results, I'm gonna go with my Cardinals. ....48-7

If anybody has any info on the boys from B-town, fill me in!

This district seems to be pretty even from top to bottom, with each team able to beat, or least give a good game to, one another by looking at the results. Bethlehem will run a similar set from the shotgun and do some of the same things Mayfield does, just not as effectively. They are big and beefy, but don't have a lot of speed and this will ultimately give them fits. Defense, hopefully, will be the unit they have been much of the season and keep Bethlehem to a couple of TD's or less. Will be watching for the results of the Paris game as they will have played Frankfort, Bethlehem and (after Friday) Beechwood for a little comparison. Good to be at home this week instead of making that long, deer infested drive on a frigid night along the Western Kentucky Parkway.

Defense' date=' hopefully, will be the unit they have been much of the season and keep Bethlehem to a couple of TD's or less. [/quote']

If we give up 2 TD's by the first team defense I would be very surprised. JV sure but if we are to win a title then we will do it with this defense who should not yield 2 td's in this one