Everything posted by truecardinalfan
-
McCracken County/Paducah Tilghman Updates
wow. I never saw this coming.
-
6A #10 McCracken County at 3A #9 Paducah Tilghman
Im going with the upset here. 21-24 Tornado.
-
3A Fort Campbell @ 2A #1 Mayfield
Beat down.
-
Any reports from Trinity vs McCracken scrimmage?
Ok..I didn't see them. I was just reporting what I was told by someone who did watch the game..well see.
-
Any reports from Trinity vs McCracken scrimmage?
I was told that McCracken looked terrible.
-
Mayfield vs. Milan (TN) (Scrimmage)
Receivers will be fine I think. We have small, quick finesse receivers and we have big receivers to get that 1st down on 3rd and 6. The backups provide more options for the Offense for the first time in a while. I am however, concerned about Mayfields pass coverage this year at the corners.
-
Mayfield 2016
Practice started today.....and so it begins.
-
Is the KHSAA investigating Paintsville?
unless they are for one sole purpose.
-
Football at the Next Level - Curious Questions
My experience leads me to see why these places have to cast such a wide net for players..HUGE turnovers due to everything mentioned already. One other. Kids busting their hump and then a failed Div 1 transfer comes in and coaches forget about the ones who have been all in from the start.
-
Football at the Next Level - Curious Questions
Been through it with my son and Ashland is spot on. My son is transferring from a small school to another major state college just to be a student and frat man. He played in front of more people in HS than in college and won state championships in HS. The small college ball lost its luster quickly for him. He was well prepared so # 2 on Ashland's list didn't apply to him. He's transferring a 3.+ GPA and getting a degree he wants instead of settling.
-
USA football camps
Everyone is invited to my house this weekend for dinner...cost is $850.00..i promise it will be worth it.
-
McCracken County Coach Shawn Jackson takes Wayne County (GA) football job
This guy is toast at McCracken...stay or go...trust is gone. His time is short.
-
1st Region POY
Word is that baseball has a renewed interest with the kids for next year at Mayfield! Way to go Cards!
-
DeSales, More than just Football
Classy folks.
-
DeSales Colts - 2015 Grade
Hey I didn't say my opinion was the definitive word.....just my opinion. I'm headed back to the Mayfield thread...too sensitive over here.:idunno:
-
DeSales Colts - 2015 Grade
Gotta give a B- here maybe a C. Two reg season shutouts and a loss to Mayfield when up two TDs cant be an A.
-
Mayfield Cardinals - 2015 Grade
Only thing keeping them undefeated was a lousy excessive celebration call against Mayfield when that stop had McCracken beat late in the 4th. The shame should be on the official.
-
Mayfield Cardinals - 2015 Grade
Solid A..maybe A+
-
Open Job: Paducah-Tilghman
I say total chaos over there this year and the Mayfield streak continues.
-
Graves County 2016
If the O line can give him some more time, I agree with 7-3, maybe better than that. If he has to run for his life very many games like he did last year against Mayfield....the kid will be worn out 7 games in. Agreed he is good.
-
Open Job: Paducah-Tilghman
Gonna have to be a guy that doesn't need the job and isn't trying to climb the ladder. The only way to manage the politics is to not HAVE to kiss all the rings. Start winning and then tell everyone to go get ......well you know , and then dare them to fire you.
-
Open Job: Mayfield
Anyone know reasons? I can guess but wondered if anything official?
-
Open Job: Paducah-Tilghman
What a mess! Its like a Tornado has gone through that place.:banana:
-
2016 2A Preseason Top 10
This may be one of the more versatile teams Mayfield has had recently, new guys coming up give Mayfield the option to run some things they haven't run before and to give the Mayfield starters an in game rest without losing any ground. Possibly better than last year? As good anyway. Looking forward to it.
-
Mayfield Cardinal Ring Dinner and Awards Banquet
I think the table may be set for another run in '16.