Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any reports from Trinity vs McCracken scrimmage?

Featured Replies

49-7 Trinity for the 3-quarter scrimmage.

The jv added another 2 scores in the "4th q"

Trinity tends to do that to people.

I was told that McCracken looked terrible.

 

I believe these guys will a power in the playoffs and Male /St Xavier will get to deal with them in week 2 at their place and week three (if both are number 1 seeds) will be played in Louisville.

I was told that McCracken looked terrible.

Not to my way of thinking. Their QB has a very good arm. T did not just steam roll them. T had to earn all that they got. I thought M played an offensive style similar to T's---- a lot of 4-5 wide-out sets and no huddle. To me, M looked better than they did a few years ago when they came to T for a playoff game. I thought they were well coached this past Friday.

Not to my way of thinking. Their QB has a very good arm. T did not just steam roll them. T had to earn all that they got. I thought M played an offensive style similar to T's---- a lot of 4-5 wide-out sets and no huddle. To me, M looked better than they did a few years ago when they came to T for a playoff game. I thought they were well coached this past Friday.

 

I don't recall McCracken ever playing Trinity in the playoffs. The only team I remember from that far West was Graves Co. & maybe Marshall Co.

It may have been Graves....sorry if I put out wrong info.

I don't recall McCracken ever playing Trinity in the playoffs. The only team I remember from that far West was Graves Co. & maybe Marshall Co.

 

That might have been in your younger days and you just can't remember. You ARE getting old you know.

That might have been in your younger days and you just can't remember. You ARE getting old you know.

 

Haha, ok AP. You may correct, but I'm only 36.

I don't recall McCracken ever playing Trinity in the playoffs. The only team I remember from that far West was Graves Co. & maybe Marshall Co.

 

They haven't met. Remember, this is only McCracken County's fourth year of existence. The only Louisville team they have played was a first rounder with Manual in 2014, a game the Rams won 35-20.

Not to my way of thinking. Their QB has a very good arm. T did not just steam roll them. T had to earn all that they got. I thought M played an offensive style similar to T's---- a lot of 4-5 wide-out sets and no huddle. To me, M looked better than they did a few years ago when they came to T for a playoff game. I thought they were well coached this past Friday.

 

Ok..I didn't see them. I was just reporting what I was told by someone who did watch the game..well see.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.