Everything posted by EyeInTheSky12209
-
Western Hills vs. Franklin County Predictions
:ohbrother: Franklin County will be lucky to put up 30 points. Their offense isn't strong anymore, Western Hills will take this one.
-
Frankfort 34 Lincoln County 14
So, will Frankfort host Lincoln Co. next year or not? This is seeming to build up as a rivalry. :deadhorse:
-
Frankfort 34 Lincoln County 14
Is that for 1A or all classes? Be specific. :isurrender:
-
Western Hills vs. Franklin County Predictions
I'm going to say different. Hills has tasted a victory. Flyers will open up this game shaky and let this one slip away. Western Hills 21 Franklin County 14
-
Franklin County/North Bullit Predictions
Franklin County wins this in a defensive game. I dont see much offensive explosion from County this year unless Hurst turns things on for them. Flyers win 24-7
-
Frankfort at Lincoln County Predictions
I'm going out on a limb and taking The Panthers in a very close game early off.. I say Panthers score first and let Lincoln County get on the board twice including a 2pt Conversion. 15-7 at halftime. Then I look for the Panthers to come out after the half and grab this game by the throat and run up the score late in the 4th, 32-21 victory for the Panthers starting off 1-0. :ylsuper:
-
Beechwood/Frankfort Updates
Wow. *shrugs* some heart.
-
Beechwood/Frankfort Updates
its too late though they need 2 TDs
-
Beechwood/Frankfort Updates
time
-
Beechwood/Frankfort Updates
all she wrote :-(
-
Beechwood/Frankfort Updates
awww man
-
Beechwood/Frankfort Updates
can frankforts offense score though?
-
Beechwood/Frankfort Updates
beechwood will pull away quick.
-
Beechwood/Frankfort Updates
score??
-
Beechwood/Frankfort Updates
figured this one would be worse. frankort actually playing d?
-
Beechwood vs. Frankfort Predictions (1A Playoffs)
Okay I apologize. I did not know that they did not have the enrollement. I just know everytime Beechwood comes their football team has more players than some 2A school, they come very deep. I am not a jealous fan of Mayfield :laugh:, the only time The Frankfort Panthers to my knowledge played Mayfield recently I think....Frankfort won if I am correct,:sssh: Nov 23, 07 Mayfield home 35 - 14 (W).
-
Beechwood vs. Frankfort Predictions (1A Playoffs)
:laugh: That's true. It's Sad CoachBuckett. Frankfort has good talent they really do every year they should compete in the state finals or atleast semi-finals against real 1A teams. Not 1A teams with 2A/3A Talent.
-
Beechwood vs. Frankfort Predictions (1A Playoffs)
:thumb: Thank you!
-
Beechwood vs. Frankfort Predictions (1A Playoffs)
Really Frankfort stands no chance in this game. IMO Beechwood should haul out of 1A and as they say "go pick on somebody your own size!" Beechwood, Mayfield and also Hazard should think about moving up to 2A. If they really want competition. It's too easy every year we have Mayfield, Beechwood, Hazard. Just like we had Danville Newport Central Catholic...LCA. Hence they all did the right thing and moved up one class improving their program a lot. Frankfort is a 1A school, Beechwood is a 1A school with 2A maybe even 3A talent. Frankfort you might want to recruit like 6'0" 250 pound solid lineman and a nice 6'0" fast throwing on the run quarterback if you are ever to to win state. Beechwood will always dominate Frankfort. Move out Mayfield, Hazard, Beechwood and let the 1A schools iwith 1A talent really compete for a state title and let the big boys move up and try to win in their own class they should be in. Anyways Beechwood 57-0. Frankfort will be no threat, Beechwood's Cameron Vocke is a human highlight behind his big bruising lineman.
-
Beechwood vs. Frankfort Predictions (1A Playoffs)
Running clock in the 3rd quarter. Yawn. Beechwood 56 Frankfort 0
-
Conner/Franklin County Updates
score update? County's high powered offense wasn't cutting it tonight I guess. :-(. Game over basically?
-
Conner/Franklin County Updates
so I am taking it County stopped scoring. As in, Conner began playing defense? And County left their defense in the locker rooms durng half time?
-
Bellevue/Frankfort Updates
I spoke too soon.
-
Conner/Franklin County Updates
ok good phew
-
Conner/Franklin County Updates
final?