Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EyeInTheSky12209

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EyeInTheSky12209

  1. I agree with jvdfc. Frankfort wins by 3 TD's at the most. Is Aaron Jackson (WR) suspended for this game?
  2. Flyers played awesome, I am impressed by how fast they are. They have many options to go to. Timmons that kid is incrediably fast. Panther's looked as if they gave up too early, they did not look as if they wanted to tackle tonight. Franklin's QB is very agressive. Good victory Flyers. Also, the refs were horrible this game the guy in the white hat :eyeonyou: Frankfort's speed has decreased by i'd say from past years at being a 9 to about a 5.
  3. Frankfort always tries to act like this game doesn't matter and they care about district, playoffs. Beleive me this is like a University of Kentucky vs. Louisville game. This gives the victor team an edge every year in -bragging- rights, that's all this game does. Since they have renewed this game as of, if I am correct '03/04' season Flyers lead the Panthers 6-2? Look for them to take the 7-2 series.
  4. Right and I agree. Frankfort plays 1A teams but when you run into the Beechwood's and once a 1A team Danville (which Frankfort beat in 2006 regular season) Danville went to the Championship that year. Frankfort has beaten the Danville's, the LCA(In scrimmages) also they have beaten the "Sheldon Clark" power house. I've never seen Franklin County beat a Lexington Catholic a Highlands nor even a Boyle Co. Really classes do not matter for instance Frankfort battles a Beechwood which is equivalent to i'd say playing Highlands for Franklin County. Anyways I have deep respect for both teams but tomorrow at Sower Field which im sure will be packed after the game is over I am still going to go with the Flyers with a 42-21 victory. Frankfort's defense will not play as good as they did against Sheldon Clark, and once again IMO Frankfort gets "big-headed" after defeating a team; as in Sheldon Clark and they will let this cross-town rivalry slip away. If I am correct, if Franklin County wins they will be the "City Champs"?
  5. Danville will be too fast and the line will hold their blocks, Danville 36 Corbin 21
  6. That is very disrespectful. I'm going to take The Flyers 42-21, but in all actuality, Frankfort seems to always go deeper in the playoffs and since 2006 they have never lost a district game. Numbers do not lie, but IMO Flyers will take this one, with ease. Frankfort is too "big headed" after their victory over Sheldon Clark. Timmons will get over 200 rushing and over 3 TD's.
  7. I am very impressed with the turn around by The Flyers. They have a lot of young men that can play on the field. The rotation is looking good and the speed is improved. I am impressed with Timmons and Maupin. Flyers win 34-21
  8. I have a lot of respect for both teams. I've seen both teams play and also seen them play against each other luckily last year. Frankfort could have edged Sheldon Clark if their defense would have been able to stop the run. With Frankfort's defense getting man handled against RockCastle and the same for Sheldon, this game will be about speed but also about fundamentals. I'm not quite sure how many players both teams have lost I know Frankfort is hard to take down and hard to catch. Although, I'm going to predict Sheldon Clark 42 Frankfort 27. I do not see The Panthers getting things rolling until they begin to play around their 1A division. Rough season for the Panthers as they are trying to get some kinks out of the rope.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.