Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort vs. Sheldon Clark predictions

Featured Replies

BGP 1A #6 Frankfort tries to rebound after taking one in the chops from Rock. And they host Sheldon Clark who also took one in the chops from Rock. Thoughts?

Panthers get a win 20-17.......

No idea what to think about this Sheldon Clark team. Expectations were fairly high in the preseason but they have stumbled out of the gate, albeit losing to two pretty good teams. Both teams were handled by Rockcastle County, which might give us an idea of what to expect Friday. With the game being at Sower Field, I'm inclined to pick Frankfort. But this could be a good ballgame.

Frankfort has to continue to focus on themselves and working each week on improving on the mistakes. These are common when your playing 5-6 freshmen and another 6-7 sophmores.

 

As for Sheldon Clark they are much better than people think.

I'll go with Frankfort in this one. 27-20.

Sheldon Clark 21 Frankfort 12

I've seen both play Rock. SC was out shape during the first game. If they have worked hard on conditioning during the past two weeks and on technique blocking, then they have a chance with the speed of the skilled players that presented itself during the Rock game. If Frankfort is allowed to stay close or go up a touchdown or two by halftime, then I will take Frankfort. If they score a few times early, it will be like a shark feeding frenzy and Frankfort will run off with it. The ball carriers from Frankfort are very hard to pull down.

I've seen both play Rock. SC was out shape during the first game. If they have worked hard on conditioning during the past two weeks and on technique blocking, then they have a chance with the speed of the skilled players that presented itself during the Rock game. If Frankfort is allowed to stay close or go up a touchdown or two by halftime, then I will take Frankfort. If they score a few times early, it will be like a shark feeding frenzy and Frankfort will run off with it. The ball carriers from Frankfort are very hard to pull down.

And that's if they can catch them.

I have a lot of respect for both teams. I've seen both teams play and also seen them play against each other luckily last year. Frankfort could have edged Sheldon Clark if their defense would have been able to stop the run. With Frankfort's defense getting man handled against RockCastle and the same for Sheldon, this game will be about speed but also about fundamentals. I'm not quite sure how many players both teams have lost I know Frankfort is hard to take down and hard to catch. Although, I'm going to predict Sheldon Clark 42 Frankfort 27. I do not see The Panthers getting things rolling until they begin to play around their 1A division. Rough season for the Panthers as they are trying to get some kinks out of the rope.

Frankfort 33-27.

I have a lot of respect for both teams. I've seen both teams play and also seen them play against each other luckily last year. Frankfort could have edged Sheldon Clark if their defense would have been able to stop the run. With Frankfort's defense getting man handled against RockCastle and the same for Sheldon, this game will be about speed but also about fundamentals. I'm not quite sure how many players both teams have lost I know Frankfort is hard to take down and hard to catch. Although, I'm going to predict Sheldon Clark 42 Frankfort 27. I do not see The Panthers getting things rolling until they begin to play around their 1A division. Rough season for the Panthers as they are trying to get some kinks out of the rope.

 

Eye in the Sky, you are correct in regards to Rock dominating the Panthers defense last week...However, last season versus SC, the Panthers had 2 picks, 2 fumble recoveries, 3 tournover on downs, 1 blocked punt, and 3 sacks and lost the contezt 23-12........

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.