Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin County/Letcher County Central

Who wins? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Franklin County
      93%
    • Letcher County Central
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Franklin County travels to Letcher County Central on Friday evening. Thoughts and predictions on this match up?

Franklin County wins.....but gets gets brought back closer to reality (which is good!!)

 

Franklin County 28 - Letcher County 13

Boys everyone else gets back to reality, FC is real deal they have ran through two teams like they were sitting still... I don't think LCC is good enough to keep em bottled up...... I had heard they had some horses at Franklin, but I seen them last Friday and they are loaded on Offense.

Boys everyone else gets back to reality, FC is real deal they have ran through two teams like they were sitting still... I don't think LCC is good enough to keep em bottled up...... I had heard they had some horses at Franklin, but I seen them last Friday and they are loaded on Offense.

 

They have more horse than the KY derby!

Franklin Co. 45-19.

Franklin County wins.....but gets gets brought back closer to reality (which is good!!)

 

Franklin County 28 - Letcher County 13

Sounds about right Blue.

LCC 28-27.

I am very impressed with the turn around by The Flyers. They have a lot of young men that can play on the field. The rotation is looking good and the speed is improved. I am impressed with Timmons and Maupin. Flyers win 34-21

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.