Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EyeInTheSky12209

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EyeInTheSky12209

  1. Shocked, but proud of the Flyers to take the victory.
  2. Congrats on Coach Craig Foley and Jalen Washington
  3. If Frankfort had beat Franklin County and went to Naples, FL and won, would they be Top 2 in 1A also?
  4. Anderson County pulls this one out. AC 37 FC 21
  5. Not happy to see The Flyers struggle, would love to see them win every game 30-40+.
  6. 5 - Simon Kenton 3 - St. X 3 - Male 1 - Meade County 1 - Anderson County 1 - Scott County 1 - Caldwell County 1 - Danville 1 - Desales 1 - Ballard TieBreaker: 47
  7. Looks good, I am ready for the playoffs!
  8. I remember the 84-0 game, could have been 100-0 :isurrender: I will take Frankfort this week. Starters should get an early rest this game. Frankfort 54 Bracken 0 Frankfort goes up 37-0 at halftime (JV finishes out the 2nd half)
  9. Thought Franklin County would win by 30+. :idunno:
  10. Congrats to The Panthers! Retired..I have your chilli dog on hand! But I love to see the Panthers fight through injuries and adversity of coming back from a long Florida trip. Thought this one might have been closer, I guess Paris really showed their true colors? :ohbrother: Roll on Panthers to the District Title
  11. Garrard Co names the score. But I would love to see Western Hills pull the upset. Garrard 48 Western Hills 7 *if there was an upset it would look something like* Garrard 27 Western Hills 30
  12. Okay maybe the second round is pushing it. But I do see Frankfort not beating Beechwood @ Beechwood this year
  13. With the Flyers coming off an emotional (im sure) loss to East Jessamine, will The Flyers bounce back and defeat the 1-5 Yellowjackets? I am going with Flyers 49-21
  14. I don't know, im confused. So Weather canceled games are not made up? It goes as a Tie or a loss? Or What? Say you had a team like Male playing (no offense) a 1A school that is like 0-8, say That 1A School jumps out and scores 3-0. Then they cancel the game and it goes on the record as a tie or whatever and then the 1A school was awarded the victory over Male!?
  15. Beechwood names the score. Running clock quick. Beechwood 62 Bellevue 6
  16. Yes I am at every KHSAA football game, I am.. The Eye In The Sky. :wave:
  17. I disagree, I think Panthers let this one slip away. Just my opinion though.
  18. Frankfort is too banged up mentally, physically and coming off a long trip from Florida, I heard another key player is loss. This one is at Paris, Paris takes this one 34-14
  19. Coach, how many did you lose for the season, I heard through the halls of BW that #7 is out :ohbrother:
  20. LCA is not 1A anymore, Frankfort can not compete with Beechwood this year they have too many key players out for the year, Frankfort will be lucky to make it past the second round.
  21. I noticed, Trinity looks like a traveling team: Aug 22, 14 Ensworth, TN away (L) 14 - 21 Click Aug 29, 14 Carmel, IN home (L) 7 - 10 Click Sep 5, 14 Imhotep Charter School, PA home (W) 30 - 6 Click Sep 12, 14 Colerain, OH away (W) 36 - 27 Click Sep 19, 14 Cocoa, FL home (W) 35 - 32 Click Sep 26, 14 Indianapolis Cathedral, IN away (W) 31 - 19 Click Oct 3, 14 St. Xavier 8:00 PM Oct 10, 14 DuPont Manual away 7:30 PM Oct 17, 14 Male home 7:30 PM Oct 31, 14 Archbishop Moeller, OH But for 1A Frankfort this is awesome!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.