Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort 28 Paris 6

Featured Replies

Panthers control the ball all night on the ground. Few penalties killed a couple of drives. This game could have been 42-6. Defense played well for the Pathers. Combo of Robinson and Washington tonight got it done on the ground in the slop!

Frankfort imo will be a big factor come November . Congrats to the Panthers.

  • Author

Panthers had 375 yards of offense.

 

Rushing 45 for 327

Passing 5 of 11 for 48 Yards

Nice win for the Panthers overcoming everything they have faced over the past two weeks and in bad weather tonight.

I was at this game last night. Sloppy all around! Frankfort pounded the rock with that QB #4 (probably had 25 carries himself) and # 7 was gashing them but I didn't see #44 for Frankfort anywhere...

  • Author

#44 has a season ending injury. His second torn ACL in 3 years. He is a great kid. Hate that it has happened his senior year!

#44 has a season ending injury. His second torn ACL in 3 years. He is a great kid. Hate that it has happened his senior year!

 

I hate hearing about any kid hurt.

Congrats to the Panthers! I also hate to hear that about the injury. No kid should ever be injured via ACL tear. It's a terrible injury. Good luck to the Panthers the rest of the year.

  • Author

Things are going to get a little better as some of the players should start retruning the next couple of weeks.

Season ending injuries suck. But getting everyone healthy for a playoff run is critical. Hazard which is who I talk about lost one of there better recievers and linebacker to the same thing the first game of the season against Pikeville.

Congrats to the Panthers!

Congrats to The Panthers! Retired..I have your chilli dog on hand!

 

But I love to see the Panthers fight through injuries and adversity of coming back from a long Florida trip.

 

Thought this one might have been closer, I guess Paris really showed their true colors? :ohbrother:

 

Roll on Panthers to the District Title

Eye, I will take it!!!!!:taz:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.