Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A Danville @ 1A Frankfort

Who wins? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Danville
      48%
      12
    • Frankfort
      52%
      13

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

2A Danville Admirals (7-2) travel to the Capitol City to take on the 1A Frankfort Panthers (7-2). Both teams are coming off district wins and have claimed their respective district titles. These two teams started playing each other in 2003 when they both played in the same district. The Ads left Class A in 2007 and these two teams have continued to play an annual contest at the end of the season. They have played 12 times with Danville leading the series 7-5. This series has become a pretty good game for both teams as they both prepare for the playoffs. Frankfort has won the last two years. Over the series

Frankfort has never beat Danville 3 seasons in a roll.

 

They share a common opponent with LCA

 

Ads defeated LCA 58-57 on Friday

 

Panthers defeated LCA 47-27 on 9/26

 

Will the Ads end the Panthers win streak at 2 or can the Panthers finally win three in a roll?

This is one of my favorite games on the schedule. It should be a great tune up for the playoffs for both teams. Since this game is being played at Frankfort, I am going to take the Panthers by a field goal, 27-24, but I would love for the Ads to win (of course).

After what I seen from the Danville offense last night, I'll take the Ads.

Danville 41-37.

Good measurement game for both teams and should help both prepare for the playoffs. I think the Ads win by ten.

  • Author

I really enjoy this game. It is a game that I think prepares both teams. Frankfort needs a team like Danville after two weeks of playing 2 bad teams.

 

I think this one will be close. Good news for the Panthers another player should return this week.

Should be a good game. Might be another one of those who ever has ball last wins games.

I'm taking Frankfort fighting back from a 27-21 down at halftime to come back and beat the Ads

 

41-34

I really enjoy this game. It is a game that I think prepares both teams. Frankfort needs a team like Danville after two weeks of playing 2 bad teams.

 

I think this one will be close. Good news for the Panthers another player should return this week.

 

With those 2 weeks of bad teams, did it help Frankfort get healthy?

With those 2 weeks of bad teams, did it help Frankfort get healthy?

 

If 2 weeks can cure an ACL, then yes.:puke:

If 2 weeks can cure an ACL, then yes.:puke:

 

How many ACL injuries? I guess I understood some injuries were not that serious.

  • Author
With those 2 weeks of bad teams, did it help Frankfort get healthy?

 

Yes Panthers are at 90% - But we have a few that are done for the year.

I listened to Coach Clevenger on the radio last night and its sounds like He may rest some of His Players for the play offs.:isurrender:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.