2A Danville @ 1A Frankfort

Who wins?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Danville
    • Frankfort

2A Danville Admirals (7-2) travel to the Capitol City to take on the 1A Frankfort Panthers (7-2). Both teams are coming off district wins and have claimed their respective district titles. These two teams started playing each other in 2003 when they both played in the same district. The Ads left Class A in 2007 and these two teams have continued to play an annual contest at the end of the season. They have played 12 times with Danville leading the series 7-5. This series has become a pretty good game for both teams as they both prepare for the playoffs. Frankfort has won the last two years. Over the series

Frankfort has never beat Danville 3 seasons in a roll.

They share a common opponent with LCA

Ads defeated LCA 58-57 on Friday

Panthers defeated LCA 47-27 on 9/26

Will the Ads end the Panthers win streak at 2 or can the Panthers finally win three in a roll?

This is one of my favorite games on the schedule. It should be a great tune up for the playoffs for both teams. Since this game is being played at Frankfort, I am going to take the Panthers by a field goal, 27-24, but I would love for the Ads to win (of course).

I really enjoy this game. It is a game that I think prepares both teams. Frankfort needs a team like Danville after two weeks of playing 2 bad teams.

I think this one will be close. Good news for the Panthers another player should return this week.

With those 2 weeks of bad teams, did it help Frankfort get healthy?