Everything posted by Eric Northman
- Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2014-2015
-
Scott County/Trinity Updates
Shocker of the night so far.
-
Monroe County/Central Updates
Monroe up 13 6 5 minutes to go until halftime.
-
South Warren 24 Fort Campbell 7
Awesome win for South Warren tonight. What a job those players and coaches have done. A second-year program in the regional finals is quite an accomplishment.
-
Monroe County 28 Glasgow 0
the falcons and South Warren will be a battle in three weeks.
-
South Warren 42 Edmonson County 14
What a turnaround this year for the Spartans..
-
South Warren 20 Russellville 0
Great turnaround this year for the second year program.
-
Mayfield 42 Paducah Tilghman 21
Looking at this score makes me think Warren Central is very good.
-
Edmonson County vs. Fort Campbell Predictions
I honestly have no idea how many fumbles they had against Monroe. I am really seeing this as lone weakness in Ft. Campbell's armor. After seeing them first-hand the other night I am beyond impressed with Ft. Campbell. I really see turnovers as the only way that this game stays close, but if they turn it over it will be a dog fight..
-
Edmonson County vs. Fort Campbell Predictions
I will say that if they continue to lay the ball on the ground like they have the last few games then Edmonson will make them pay. The last few teams have not had the firepower to do so.
-
Scott County 41 Bryan Station 13
Jim Mckee can flat out coach..He has done a great job at Scott Co. I am glad to see Scott co. doing well.
-
Paducah Tilghman 57 Trigg County 7
No it is up to the individual school. Most ambulance services will charge a fee and the school decides whether or not to pay and have one on site.
-
Butler / Manual predictions
Manual seems to quietly be having a good season. I'll take Manual 28-7.
-
Glasgow/Allen County Scottsville predictions
Allen Co.'s defense is pretty good. I'll go with Allen 22-21.
-
Scott County/Madison Central Predictions
Scott Co. will roll but that is no disrespect to Madison Central. Scott co. is a top 5 team in 6a. Mckee has done a great job with that program.
-
Fort Campbell @ Warren Central Predictions
I assume you mean Warren Central. I have seen Warren Central up close and they should be in the 5a discussion with Bowling Green and John Hardin. I admit I dont know much about Fort Campbell, but what little I do know about them this year I will have to go with Central 28-14.
-
Meade County 45 Greenwood 14
I wonder if these two teams will continue to play after this year?
-
Greenwood/Meade Co. Updates
Meade up 10 7
-
Byrnes (SC) 68 Ballard 0
Is Ballard in rebuilding mode? Isnt Byrnes one of the top ranked programs in the country?
-
Franklin Simpson/Warren Central Predictions
Franklin Simpson has a good team, but I have seen Central first hand and they are loaded. I will take Cental 24-14.
-
Warren Central 42 Trousdale Co (TN) 22
The size and speed of Central is unreal. The dragons have always been athletic, but now they look like they live in the weight room. The job Rogers is doing is nothing short of amazing.
-
Mayfield 20 Greenwood 6
True Blood is the best show on tv. Congrats to your cards.
-
Mayfield 20 Greenwood 6
I was there and I am not sure that Mayfield's defense gets enough credit. That unit is really strong.. I would hate to be a 1a team and have to face that bunch.
-
3A Championship: Central (8-6) vs Belfry (10-4)
Does Belfry still run the wishbone on most plays?
-
6A Championship: Trinity/Male
Go Male Bulldogs..