Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meade County 45 Greenwood 14

Featured Replies

Final, Big win for the greenwave! First win against Greenwood! Next week Meade Co faces John Hardin, should be a good game!

I wonder if these two teams will continue to play after this year?

Meade was up 17-14 at half. Made ajustments and kept Greenwood scoreless for the 2nd half. Meade had 543 total offefensive yards with 298 of those rushing. Greenwood was held to 4 first downs in the 2nd half. Good win for Meade but the toughest test will be next week against a real good John Hardin team.

  • Author

How many yards did Thomas Wilson finish with?

"Thomas Wilson completed 9-of-13 passes for 230 yards, while gaining 75 yards on 15 carries." (News-Enterprise)

Had Meade County with 505 total yards -- 230 passing, 275 on the ground. Greenwood had 244, but was shut down completely in the second half.

 

Thomas Wilson was unreal. Two TD passes while scrambling for his life, two rushing TDs to put the game away -- 40 seconds apart -- in the second half. That's the best I've seen him play -- and I've been to a lot of Meade County games since he became starter.

I have seen every game he has played since his freshman year, and I would have to agree.

Had Meade County with 505 total yards -- 230 passing, 275 on the ground. Greenwood had 244, but was shut down completely in the second half.

 

Thomas Wilson was unreal. Two TD passes while scrambling for his life, two rushing TDs to put the game away -- 40 seconds apart -- in the second half. That's the best I've seen him play -- and I've been to a lot of Meade County games since he became starter.

Greenwood is 5A this year, down from 6A the past four.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.