Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield 42 Paducah Tilghman 21

Featured Replies

Final... Great win for the Cardinals as they takes a knee inside the PT 5 yd line to end the game...

Big win for the Cards.

 

Looks like Mayfield and Hazard in a rematch for the 1A title.

Sounds like they put on a show for the Beechwood coaches.

Healthy Jackson = Beast.

Sounds like they put on a show for the Beechwood coaches.
I'm thinking the Beechwood coaches may want to take a drive down I-75/64 to check out Frankfort before they continue the tailgate parties with the Cardinals.

Barring the unthinkable, we should be the team to beat.

Guhy has really turned the corner, he throws with much more velocity and he makes fewer mistakes.

The pass defense could be better and I think it will but the PT QB had a strong arm and pretty good receivers.

In class 1A, I think it will take a throwing team or we just lay an egg to beat us.Time wil tell

Our secondary is young, and it shows, but they will improve.

Seventh consecutive win by the Cardinals over the Big Blue...longest streak by either team in the series 99 year history.

Great game by Jackson, as usual, and by Guhy, who seems to be improving each week.

Sounds like they put on a show for the Beechwood coaches.

 

I'm thinking the Beechwood coaches may want to take a drive down I-75/64 to check out Frankfort before they continue the tailgate parties with the Cardinals.

 

Too funny but true on both counts.

 

 

Mistakes cost the Cards to scores that could have put this one out of reach much earlier

Big win for the Cards.

 

Looks like Mayfield and Hazard in a rematch for the 1A title.

 

Agree unless Frankfort or Bw stops us. At this point I have to wonder if Frankfort is the favorite between the 2

Well, I have to give props first to a fellow mayfield poster on this site, you kno who you are, this Cardinal team seems to be as good as you said! I had my doubts, but now I'm a believer! MHS had this game under control after PT scored their first TD. This game easily could have been a 56 to 7 game. Impressive win, Offense is Rollin and defense is improving. Still. need alot of improvement in secondary, but they didn't do too bad against a very speedy Group of PT receivers and PT QB that was very accurate and a very strong arm. Good job Cards!

Well, I have to give props first to a fellow mayfield poster on this site, you kno who you are, this Cardinal team seems to be as good as you said! I had my doubts, but now I'm a believer! MHS had this game under control after PT scored their first TD. This game easily could have been a 56 to 7 game. Impressive win, Offense is Rollin and defense is improving. Still. need alot of improvement in secondary, but they didn't do too bad against a very speedy Group of PT receivers and PT QB that was very accurate and a very strong arm. Good job Cards!

 

Not just 56, but Mayfield had a legitimate shot of hanging 63 on PT. 3 times in the PT red zone and didn't get points, of course the final time they only needed to take a knee.

 

How do you not know as a coach that the when the ball is marked ready for play after a first down that the clock starts again. 2.3 seconds in the 2nd quarter and PT trots their FG unit on to the field. Never got close to getting a snap off. Embarrassing, even the casual fan knows that.

Agree unless Frankfort or Bw stops us. At this point I have to wonder if Frankfort is the favorite between the 2

 

Let's see what the injury report looks like for Beechwood.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.