Everything posted by Catman27
-
Miles Simpson to UK??
Has anyone heard any news yet?
-
Lynn Camp 77 Harlan 63
No Surprise here. Harlan IND. Is awful.
-
Breathitt County 79 Corbin 78
Harlan Co won the tournament with wins over Letcher, Breathitt, and Pike Central. ENOUGH SAID!!!!
-
13th Region Favorites
I agree. North has some very good players. They are long and get into the passing lanes very well. They forced 31 turnovers against the Lady Bears. Harlan should have won the game but you cant win if you dont play defense! Not to take away from North. They were ready to play!
-
13th Region Tournament goes to The Arena
We are very proud of our facilities. We want to show them to the entire region. Now we will not get the opportunity ( at least in a Regional tourney atmosphere ). I hope everything works out for the best. GO BEARS! 5-1 and going strong!!!
-
Collinsworth offered by Notre Dame...
As a UK fan I'm a bit selfish. I would love to see the best stay at home. Help our home university get over the hump. Realistically we loose alot of good in state recruits because of TRADITION, and coaching. If we could keep all of the great in state players, Rich Brooks would look like Urban Meyer!It's a big decision for this kid, and I will always be a fan for this KY boy no matter where he chooses to attend school. Good Luck AC.
-
13th Region Favorites
These are the 2 returning teams that played for the regional crown last year with Clay winning. Who will win this year and why? Clay County - For Whom The Belle Tolls!!! Harlan County- Heather Maggard - Double double trouble.:taz:
-
Collinsworth to UK? (This appears to be false)
I sure hope he picks UK. We need to keep the best in state players IN STATE! He would really help UK get over the hump!!!!
-
Collinsworth wins Paul Hornung Award
Congrats on a great season AC. I hope you will give UK a shot!
-
Boyle County/Bell County Predictions
Oh man What a game this will be! My sister in law lives 5 min. from the field. I can see it now, a sea of black and gold, and blue and white! Danville is the football capital of KY. I've been to several big games at Bell and Boyle. I get chills thinking of this one. I am a BLACKBEAR fan from Harlan. We aspire to have a program like these 2. I am not going to make a prediction, but a statement. If your team is out of the playoffs go to this game. You wont be disappointed. This is a FOOTBALL FANS PARADISE! Good luck to both teams.
-
Games of the Week - Playoffs Round 2
SK I want to see them do well. Its long over due!
-
Would EKU be an acceptable site for hosting the Championships?
I disagree. I think it should be on a rotating basis.
-
Maybe This Week I Will Win a Contest! Contest
Male Henry Clay Harlan County Bowling Green Paducah Tilghman
-
Harlan County/Letcher County Central Predictions
Gettin ready to go!!! Go BEARS!!!
-
Collinsworth Has Another Offer
Stay in KY at UK!!! Pleeeezzee
-
Past 13th Region Champs?
Evarts should have won the region in 1983. They beat Middlesboro twice in the regular season, then lost to them in the semi-finals. They had a very good team that year.
-
Harlan County/Letcher County Central Predictions
I'll be in the caravan of bears that's heading across the Mountain to LCC on Friday. I cant wait! Its gonna be a knock down, drag out slugfest. I think LCC overlooked HC the last time. They wont this time. Its gonna be a low scoring, defensive battle. I say HC wins a tight one 18-14!
-
Whitley County/Pulaski County predictions
Whitley Rolls 52-14
-
Bell County 41 Harlan County 14
Who will Harlan co. play in round 1?
-
Eastern Kentucky Regional Contest Week #11
7-Estill 5-Middlesboro 3-Hazard 2-Betsy Lane 1- Belfry TB-Belfry
-
Whitley County/Rockcastle County Predictions
Whitley wins.
-
Knox Central/Harlan Ind. Predictions
KC in a close game 31-20.
-
Whitley County 63 Perry Central 18
We have exceded everyones expectations this year. We played awfull against Whitley, and beat everyone else in the district. Including LCC!!!!! Great District race.
-
Bluegrasspreps.com 4A Rankings (October 27th)
Harlan Co. 5A is Ranked at #9 in this weeks AP poll. Bell vs Boyle!!!! Man that's goooooood stufffff!!!
-
Boyle County/Christian County Predictions
Boyle has the best team that I have seen in awhile. I think The Rebs will win in a close one 31-24. I cant wait to see Boyle vs Bell again!!!! OH MY!!!!!