Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Collinsworth offered by Notre Dame...

Featured Replies

I think this would be a great place for Austin to play. He would get a great education along with helping them get back to being a national power..Notre Dame is also close enough where family and friends could watch him play.:thumb:

  • Replies 91
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has he been offered or are you just saying this would be a great place for him to play?

  • Author
Has he been offered or are you just saying this would be a great place for him to play?

 

From what I understand he has been offered..

Would make sense since he was definitely offered & watched by Coach Kelly when at UC.

It goes without saying that Brian Kelly will offer (if he hasn't already) Austin Collinsworth at Notre Dame.

 

It seems like a pretty good fit. Cris Collinsworth works for NBC. NBC is the Irish Network.

Has he ever even visited ND or it that not neccessary? I agree with the great education along with a top shelf program which should be on it's way back under Kelly.

Let's see, ND or UK, UK or ND, this is a no brainer ND all the way! Kelly will have them once again in a BCS Bowl sooner than UK ever begins to sniff one.

Has he ever even visited ND or it that not neccessary? I agree with the great education along with a top shelf program which should be on it's way back under Kelly.

 

If he hasn't, I am sure he would like to visit. But if in his heart he has ever had a desire to play there, it would be hard to turn down.

 

I hope to see him at UK, ... but with this offer, that hope dims IMHO.

Let's see, ND or UK, UK or ND, this is a no brainer ND all the way! Kelly will have them once again in a BCS Bowl sooner than UK ever begins to sniff one.

 

True. The talent is there. However, the chance to play sooner would be at UK over ND. I do think this really hurts the Cats' chances to land him, but can still hold out hope.

Gee I wonder who predicted this? LOL

 

I think it would be cool to see AC wearing the Green/Gold and it is very close to home so the family and friends wouldnt have to jump on a plane in order to watch him.

 

I still say on Jan 9th when he lays the 3 hats out in front of him they will be Stanford/Notre Dame and Harvard and AC picks the one in the middle.

Gee I wonder who predicted this? LOL

 

I think it would be cool to see AC wearing the Green/Gold and it is very close to home so the family and friends wouldnt have to jump on a plane in order to watch him.

 

I still say on Jan 9th when he lays the 3 hats out in front of him they will be Stanford/Notre Dame and Harvard and AC picks the one in the middle.

 

That's what I am thinking. I think the hat in the middle use to U.C. Someone else has posted that he would have a better chance playing at U.K. rather Notre Dame...I say they are wrong!!!! I am not going to go into details why A.C. would get lost in the mix at U.K. This is one Big Blue fan that would rather see him in South Bend than Lexington.

That's what I am thinking. I think the hat in the middle use to U.C. Someone else has posted that he would have a better chance playing at U.K. rather Notre Dame...I say they are wrong!!!! I am not going to go into details why A.C. would get lost in the mix at U.K. This is one Big Blue fan that would rather see him in South Bend than Lexington.

 

I agree, look at some former NKY players that went to UK and got lost in the mix and it makes sense. I like Kelly as a coach and I think he will utilize AC very well, look at what he did with Guidugli.

 

This is great news !!! Fort Thomas should be very proud with this week's recent USA Today ranking and now AC getting an offer from ND. Having 4 kids named to All State and one Honorable mention as well as a coach getting co-coach of the year. The accolades just keep pouring in.

 

:dancingpa

Let's see, ND or UK, UK or ND, this is a no brainer ND all the way! Kelly will have them once again in a BCS Bowl sooner than UK ever begins to sniff one.

 

I would venture to say that if Notre Dame and UK played over the last four years, UK would be 3-1...though the alure of the Gold Dome can't be denied.

 

Further, those are the same things they said about Charlie W when he got there.

I would venture to say that if Notre Dame and UK played over the last four years, UK would be 3-1...though the alure of the Gold Dome can't be denied.

 

Further, those are the same things they said about Charlie W when he got there.

 

:thumb:

  • Author
I would venture to say that if Notre Dame and UK played over the last four years, UK would be 3-1...though the alure of the Gold Dome can't be denied.

 

Further, those are the same things they said about Charlie W when he got there.

 

I personally would rather have a degree from ND than UK...I have a feeling BK is going to turn around the Irish. Charlie Weis wasn't a college coach. JMO

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.