Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Collinsworth offered by Notre Dame...

Featured Replies

Now we are talking AC's best choice :dancingpa

 

:lol:You are not being serious are you?:confused:

  • Replies 91
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard that AC was indeed in South Bend yesterday....That is great news!!! How in the world does your High School coach not know though.:confused:

 

That would be pretty cool to see the young Collingsworth go and play for Notre Dame. Hope he goes.

Just heard that AC was indeed in South Bend yesterday....That is great news!!! How in the world does your High School coach not know though.:confused:

 

I would have to guess when Dale gets text messages from random folks who he probably knows are going to post on BGP he might play dumb and act like he has no clue. Many of the coaches up there do the same thing when asked questions by the general public. Friend or not, the guy probably just doesnt want to have his name on BGP as someone who confirmed anything. JMO

Last year Ivy League schools cost $52,700 per year. The cost is rising this year. They do not give athletic scholly's but need based and merit scholly's. If you make below $100,000 and they want you to play ball it is at no cost to the family and the student plays ball and does work study assignments to cover the remaining $2500 or so per year. Set for life and a great experience to boot. Nothing to sneeze at if you ask me.

 

You are correct, I know Cornell is up 54,400/yr.

You are correct, I know Cornell is up 54,400/yr.

 

Side tracked....Congrats to Austin I know this makes his decision a bit tougher now on which school to pick. My bet would be ND and I have no clue on how he feels but this would be a hard one to pass-up!!!:dancingpa

:lol:You are not being serious are you?:confused:

 

Of course not. Then again, if Ken Anderson can make it to the pros from Augustana College.............................................:D

I would have to guess when Dale gets text messages from random folks who he probably knows are going to post on BGP he might play dumb and act like he has no clue. Many of the coaches up there do the same thing when asked questions by the general public. Friend or not, the guy probably just doesnt want to have his name on BGP as someone who confirmed anything. JMO

 

If you are refering to my post, then your opinion is incorrect. I didn't text Dale(so Dale may have known) and the person I sent a text to is not a "friend". The coach sent me a text later that afternoon and said he was offered but he did not know prior to then. It's not that big of a deal that the highschool coaches weren't the first to know anyway and scholarship offers aren't top secret information.

Side tracked....Congrats to Austin I know this makes his decision a bit tougher now on which school to pick. My bet would be ND and I have no clue on how he feels but this would be a hard one to pass-up!!!:dancingpa

Just last week all the UC people were saying how BK would be handcuffed in recruiting at ND because of standards they have. Now everyone is saying you can't pass up ND. AC is no different than a lot of other kids across the country as far as skill and academics. Hope he makes the right choice for him wherever that is. Good luck AC.

So you have sent in you non-refundable $40 per year to apply for the lottery of season tickets....And after looking at the price of tickets, you must have something big you need to tell your family....."Lottery Maybe"...:jump:

 

Don't worry Thunder, I can get some ND tickets (good ones at that). Only problem is you would probably have to travel with the Mayor. :D:p

Personally, If I was him I'd go to Harvard but thats just me...

I guess that ought to be enough of this thread. 20n10

Personally, If I was him I'd go to Harvard but thats just me...

 

Really, Why is that? Personally that is?

How do you figure -Uk is just as good as ND right now if not better. Now if you are talking tradition then ND wins.

 

Very True!! ND is a historic program that currently resides in the Land That Time Forgot. Tradition always gets a few more votes in preseason polls, but does zero when it comes to actually playing in the 21st Century.

 

Congratulations to AC on the offer! He has a Dad that has been through this process and will help him make the right choice.

My Father in Law just called and he said they announced on the radio that AC accepted the offer to ND. Anyone confirm?

My Father in Law just called and he said they announced on the radio that AC accepted the offer to ND. Anyone confirm?

 

 

Yes, he is Irish.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.