Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Collinsworth offered by Notre Dame...

Featured Replies

Go Centre!!!

 

C6 H0

  • Replies 91
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cmon AC, Look at the AVATAR and choose whatever comes to you. By the way, ND is 51K this year.

Do you hear it in the distance?

"Sometime, Rock, when the team is up against it, when things are going wrong and the breaks are beating the boys- tell them to go in there with all they've got and win just one for the Gipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock. But I'll know about it, and I'll be happy." - George "The Gipper" Gipp

51K per year is absolutely insane. You better get a good job, it will take a while to pay back that sort of jack.

51K per year is absolutely insane. You better get a good job, it will take a while to pay back that sort of jack.

I Referee alot!

I think the funny issue here is UK fans thinking AC is headed to Lex. Iam not picking on you here Rocks , Iam just using your quote because its dead on. Why is UK fans flattering themselves with the thought of AC commiting to UK? Because a TN media outlet reported it. I think what happened there was Vandy knew they weren't getting him so the media in the TN area decided to play a very nasty joke on UK by reporting that he commited to UK. Not so, and I highly doubt it happens. This lastest report just goes to show you where he probably was headed at the end - UC. At least they were in his final 3 before Kelly bolted for South Bend. Tough decision AC, but it really isnt buddy. :thumb:

 

Who you talking to? You act like AC is reading all this stuff from us hacks. Hey AC, there aint nothing like the "players walk" to the stadium. From a fans perspective anyway. I have already put in my request for tickets for the next 4 years.

As of 3 p.m. today, Dale Mueller had heard nothing about Notre Dame offering Austin Collinsworth. He was surprised when I brought it up.

 

Someone in another forum said he had heard that A.C. received an offer from ND and if he mentioned it on a public forum, that's all the credibility I need. That person would of never leaked that info unless he had heard it firsthand. And I'm going to go out on a limb and say his sources don't get much better than what he has.

Who you talking to? You act like AC is reading all this stuff from us hacks. Hey AC, there aint nothing like the "players walk" to the stadium. From a fans perspective anyway. I have already put in my request for tickets for the next 4 years.

 

So you have sent in you non-refundable $40 per year to apply for the lottery of season tickets....And after looking at the price of tickets, you must have something big you need to tell your family....."Lottery Maybe"...:jump:

So you have sent in you non-refundable $40 per year to apply for the lottery of season tickets....And after looking at the price of tickets, you must have something big you need to tell your family....."Lottery Maybe"...:jump:

 

No sir, just made a call to the same fella that took me this year. Ya know, I didn't get the other call.

 

I'm hoping AC picks ND. That would be huge! Really, anywhere would be huge. What am I saying.

This may have been asked in prior threads, has there ever been a Highlands kid play football at Notre Dame ??

  • Author
Someone in another forum said he had heard that A.C. received an offer from ND and if he mentioned it on a public forum, that's all the credibility I need. That person would of never leaked that info unless he had heard it firsthand. And I'm going to go out on a limb and say his sources don't get much better than what he has.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb: That is exactly why I started the thread. I knew it was true when he posted it..

I disagree with this statement quite a bit. For every stand out college player there are 10-15 kids who have nice careers and "ride off into the sunset." Being a DI player does not open up all of the keys to the kingdom.

 

Let me clarify. Let's just say the option to be set for life is there. All, Im saying is, if these kids play their cards right and have as much success in building relationships, making contacts after contacts, doing adequately well in the classroom, etc, then the doors to whichever career paths they choose are in great shape from the word GO.

Go Centre!!!

 

Now we are talking AC's best choice :dancingpa

Notre Dame does not cost $300,000 to attend, unless Austin would be staying there for 6 1/2 years.

 

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/94/opinions_college08_University-of-Notre-Dame_94488.html

 

Also, UK does not cost $120,000 or $30,000 per year to attend because I pay for that one.

 

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2009/94/colleges-09_University-of-Kentucky_94458.html

 

I do agree that an education to the University of Notre Dame and the University of Kentucky is not comparable.

 

The best academic school on Austin's list is Stanford University.

You do realize I was making a joke and not trying to quote the tuition rates at the respective colleges?

 

But, if you ask any parent, I am sure they will say that college costs a lot more then just tuition. I wouldn't be surprised if it did in fact cost over $100,000 dollars for a parent to send their child to UK, after all is said and done.

 

Anyway, just a joke, don't make the checks out from my post.

Last year Ivy League schools cost $52,700 per year. The cost is rising this year. They do not give athletic scholly's but need based and merit scholly's. If you make below $100,000 and they want you to play ball it is at no cost to the family and the student plays ball and does work study assignments to cover the remaining $2500 or so per year. Set for life and a great experience to boot. Nothing to sneeze at if you ask me.

Just heard that AC was indeed in South Bend yesterday....That is great news!!! How in the world does your High School coach not know though.:confused:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.