Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harlan County/Letcher County Central Predictions

Who wins it? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins it?

    • Harlan Co.
      51%
    • Letcher Co. Central
      48%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going with my Black Bears!!!

 

Black Bears 20

Cougars 12

 

Go Bears!!!

I think that HC will win this one again 28 to 21.

I think that HC will win this one again 28 to 21.

 

The 1st time it was at HC. The type of game at LC could be much different on their field. Got to tough on defense Bears to win this one. Offense must come up with steady drives. Turnovers and breaks could be a big difference.

The 1st time it was at HC. The type of game at LC could be much different on their field. Got to tough on defense Bears to win this one. Offense must come up with steady drives. Turnovers and breaks could be a big difference.

 

I think so too. But I will go with the Bears because of their defense but LCC could win and it wouldn't suprise me either.

Two great coaches in a game that promises to be a hard hitting afair.

 

Harlan 26

Letcher 24

Both teams have been playing very well. I agree that it will be a different LCC that will not overlook HCC, however I still pick HCC in a close game.

 

HCC 27

LCC 21

Letcher Central 21-20.

This will be a slobberknocker. I think Coach Howard and his Cougars win a close one.

 

LCC 20

HC 15

I'll be in the caravan of bears that's heading across the Mountain to LCC on Friday. I cant wait! Its gonna be a knock down, drag out slugfest. I think LCC overlooked HC the last time. They wont this time. Its gonna be a low scoring, defensive battle. I say HC wins a tight one 18-14!

The power run game and the pass rush of HC with be to much for LCC. Look for seniors Green and Ball to dominate on both sides of the ball.

 

Harlan Co.- 20

LCC- 8

The word in Letcher that they will win by 40 on the turf.

The word in Harlan County is that's Bull! The Filthy Animals will not allow it!

  • Author
The word in Letcher that they will win by 40 on the turf.

 

:ohbrother: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.