Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

littleluck55

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by littleluck55

  1. I have 2 Roku's and a chromecast. I use the roku's far more than the chromecast. The only thing the chromecast would be good for is stream your laptop. And not everything on your laptop can be cast.
  2. Can you give me a background on the name of Simon Kenton's stadium?
  3. Was this the Birds first game of the season?
  4. Vi Gerding was a great person. She gave me a card in high school with a $1 bill in it to pay for my lunch for something I did in school I still have that $1 to this day.
  5. I was trying to figure out how to incorporate that at the homestead. I bet my kids have things hidden everywhere.
  6. So basically, take T and X out of it and let everyone else play for a state title. Then T and X can play for a title against each other every year. Sounds like a good plan.
  7. An email went out from the Moyer principal / new athletic director he accepted the role.
  8. Here is one of Matt Hoffman from Highlands vs Cov Cath 1989
  9. Almost all my pictures on my iphone tell me my file size is too big. I did get one resized and posted but that was the only one I was able to do.
  10. Highlands vs Cov Cath circa 1989. Sonny Miller vs Barry Jones
  11. And once again, controversial opinions sell. If you were a radio host LB, you would have a top 5 talk show about now. 4 pages strong in a girls softball thread on your opinion on a top 10. I am thinking of staring a new thread with the top 10 best hot dogs and see how I do. Of course, I don't have any D1 hot dog vendors or stats to back it up.
  12. Starting to get the back story, "It's all good man". Saul Goodman
  13. Not sure what all the crying is about, all this snow/cold will move out in time for the games to be rained out!
  14. So, you're saying there is room for improvement. Very nice, I love seeing great athletes with even better academics. Congrats to her!
  15. I turned the first episode off in the middle. I watched the rest of it last night on replay and then episode 2. Episode 2 was much better and now I am more excited for this show. BB was one of my top 5 shows of all time.
  16. Correct, you have to have so many credits in all the core classes and the credits do not count until final semester Senior year for things like Math and English.
  17. I was thinking of checking out Southern Smoke BBQ tonight for meat week. Meat Week - Cincinnati 2015
  18. I do internet only through TWC and I bought the 30 plan and it runs about $40 a month. But I stream all videos and have 3 other people in the house streaming. I have no problems but you may not need the higher package.
  19. But they only put one beer in a bucket :lol2:
  20. So he has 1 year of freshman head coaching experience and 2 years of assistant to linebackers coach experience. Sounds like a can't miss and as a fan of a rival school, I sure hope they hire this guy.
  21. Not familiar with him, what's his coaching record? Where has he coached?
  22. When you first posted, my first thought was yes, it is a great job. But you make some great points.
  23. It looks like he has current issues being the the head basketball coach. Is this a dating profile.
  24. Sounds like a past coach at one of the rivals. Came in and turned the program around, couple state titles, and politely asked to leave. Great coach, terrible people person which makes it hard to get the community on board.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.